• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by AussieChick

1. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Thanks for the reply, Astram. I Did not know that rule, but curious why they forbid sharing?
  2. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Any idea why a mod might remove a post? From memory it was a reply from a ticket I put in. [MOD EDIT] Removed Quoted post
  3. Changes AGAIN??

Anyone know when the change to lower spell frags will hit the real worlds?
  4. Changes AGAIN??

Their objective was making more money. Lots of the spenders have left. More have refused to even watch an ad anymore due to the changes.
  5. Changes AGAIN??

Fellowship is saying that Inno has decided they made an error in killing AW's with Spell Frags, and intend to change it yet again!! After I used stuff up I have been collecting for years! If there is an Inno Staffer checking this Forum, can you please explain what the hell is going on? What...
  6. Enar's Embassy

Just checked and with no special Manna buildings, I have 23 mill mana right now. Guess I do Not need Enars Embassy
  7. Enar's Embassy

G'day, After purging so many runes for Enar's Embassy, after the destruction Inno wrought this month, everyone seems to be building Enar's. Can you please tell me the new benefit of this AW? Is it worth building now?
  8. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Yep, all these changes had nothing to do with levelling the game. It was totally Inno's way to dig money out of FTP people. The price for RR dpells, as with everything they sell with diamonds, is a total and utter joke. At least make it affordable. Any one else take a look at the top 20 or...
  9. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Ahhh yes, we asked to spend diamonds on getting RR spells! Actually with everything that was yelled and screamed about, in the forum and Discord, us spending real money to do the levelling that was free a couple of weeks ago, that is what you have taken and run with? Holy Crud, its a...
  10. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Join Elvenar players' group: 'Platinum Leaf' and ask for players. So many people are leaving that eventually many Fellowships will disband as people move into others to fill numbers to 25.
  11. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Yes, and that's what Inno is hoping, that the forum dies a very quiet death.
  12. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Yes, but discord is not a forum. It is an app and we are being forced to give them our personal information to join. I do not care who made the decision really, it was and is wrong.
  13. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

I am here because a MOD sent me the link. This is our forum and has been for years. Why was the ingame link removed? You could have just added discord.
  14. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Sorry but you are very wrong!! I am unable to access the forum from my game any longer. The options are Wiki and Discord. Stop kidding yourself!!
  15. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Not sure how much money Inno earns by forcing us to use DIscord. I am not giving another social media all my personal information. That's what discord is. Another change we did not want! Why dismantle our forum?