• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by AutumnBreeze

1. AutumnBreeze

Recruiting Doors of Perception seeking one player

Come join us! We have an opening for an active player. Check our Fellowship overview and see if this is the fellowship for you! AutumnBreeze
  2. AutumnBreeze

Looking for an active player

The Doors of Perception is looking for an active player, come join us! ;) Contact any mage or myself, AutumnBreeze
  3. AutumnBreeze

Seeking Active but Chill FS

We are seeking a player, send me a message, Autumn
  4. AutumnBreeze

The Doors of Perception is recruiting

Still haven't found a player yet. Come join us! :)
  5. AutumnBreeze

The Doors of Perception is recruiting

We are in search of a new member, we have a fellow who is retiring from the game and would like to fill that position. We are a casual, yet active fellowship and we have many experienced helpful members that are always there for you. If you are interested, send a message. AutumnBreeze
  6. AutumnBreeze

The Doors of Perception seeking a new member

Come join The Doors of Perception, we are seeking a new member to join us. We are a group of experienced members and would like to welcome an active player. It would be a great way to start out the new year! Message me or one of the mages and we can chat! AutumnBreeze
  7. AutumnBreeze

The Doors of Perception is seeking an active player!

Come join us! We have an open spot for an active player. We are hoping to find someone who likes to play the in the Fellowship Adventures so it would be great if you could join us in time for the next upcoming FA. Message me or apply asap. AutumnBreeze
  8. AutumnBreeze

looking for a new fellowship

Sounds like you need to check us out - The Doors of Perception
  9. AutumnBreeze

The Door of Perception

We have openings for 3 active players, come join in the fun, a great bunch of players who are always willing to help. Message me or any our mages. Hope to hear from you soon!!! AutumnBreeze :) ;)
  10. AutumnBreeze

Renaming a fellowship

Thanks for the link
  11. AutumnBreeze

Renaming a fellowship

Thank you all for your input. There are some things to consider.
  12. AutumnBreeze

Renaming a fellowship

Can we re-name our fellowship? I assumed the role of Archmage awhile back and was curious if this is something that anyone has done or can be done? Or if it is not recommended. Any input on the topic is welcome. AutumnBreeze
  13. AutumnBreeze

The Doors of Perception is looking to recruit

I have one inactive player, and would like to find a player to take their place. Message me if you are interested. I will be so happy to remove the inactive player to make room for you! AutumnBreeze ;)
  14. AutumnBreeze

The Doors of Perception wants you!

The Doors of Perception is seeking two active players. If you are looking for an active fellowship who play regularly, no pressure and fun, come join us. We have some experienced players who are very helpful and provide sound advice. Interested players can message me. Sincerely...
  15. AutumnBreeze

The Doors of Perception has 1 more opening

We have room for one more player. If you are interested, send me a message! AutumnBreeze :)