• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by azrose

1. Blue Aura is looking for Tournament Players

Blue Aura Recruiting is a young, 1 month old, fellowship made up of experienced players. We are looking for an active player who participates each week in the tournament. Our goal is to become a 10 chest FS and currently we open 8 chests. Join us and help us reach our goal.
  2. Looking for Tournament Players

Blue Aura was formed on May 5, 2018. We are looking for tournament player with the goal to build a 10 chest Fellowship. All boosts welcome. Check out our Overview page and apply if interested. Sister FS to Blue Aura in Sinya Arda
  3. TRADER they up again

quaccy - That is is my opinion. I didn't post it to have it dissected. I liked the old system. It made better sense to me. If you noticed the "and" in the second sentence, it is now harder for me to find and string together other peoples offers and match them to FS member offers so there is no...
  4. TRADER they up again

Having to take the extra step to use the filter is bothersome. The change has made it harder to find the goods you need and much harder to see what is available in order to pass through trades to fellowship members. Using the trader has become a scavenger hunt. I had no problem leaving the 1...
  5. Unresponsive Server US2

It seems to be all worlds. The app is working.
  6. Fellowships

Look for a Fellowship called Festal with the Archmage Elmoonwen. It is a teaching fellowship.
  7. Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

I am having problems using the trader in Arendyll. I can't spend my maxed out coins or supplies. All I get are grayed out screens. Worked fine for Sinya Arda and Winyandor.
  8. Release Notes version 1.39

Before the change 25,688 goods per day. After the change 4,572. The real losers are the new small players who will no longer get my daily visits unless I need the coins.
  9. us.elvenar.com down?

Misery loves company. I was worried when it did not recognize my player name after I have been playing for over a year.
  10. Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!

I would like to see one face per quest. Once we learn them, it would make it easier to know which quest is showing and maybe lead to fewer mistakes. I think my fellowship enjoyed the Adventure but we will have to talk it over to see if the prizes were really worth all the time and effort...
  11. Fellowship event

Looking ahead to the next one... Did anyone keep track of the requirements for each path on each level?
  12. How is this not "pushing"?

I have been playing a little over a year and this is the first I have heard about this type of cheating. (Let's call it what it is.) I had a FS member point it out to me that several of the top players in the top group in Sinya Arda are employing this method to build their AWs. One even has...
  13. Blue Aura Opening

Are you an active player looking to advance while helping the group? Blue Aura is looking for a Plank, Silk , Gem player with a score over 15,000. Weekly participation in the tournament with at least 300 points is necessary for membership. Contact me in the game.
  14. Link Forum to Elvenar Players

You can already do this by looking at the picture of the player's city on the world map. Check out Elvenar Wiki under world map at the bottom of the page
  15. Fellowship names

You might want to think twice about adding "recruiting " to your fellowship name. We had a troll apply to us and I directed him to our training fellowship which has the same name but with a 2 following it. At that time it also had " recruiting" in the title. The troll started his own...