• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by BadWon

1. BadWon

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

I luv FREE stuff.... 5 secs. to watch a video has resulted in diamonds occasionally. If I do not want to watch them, then I don't. No biggie. I just hope the ads do not increase or become unbearable as in other games. Then I may have other decisions to make......
  2. BadWon

New back ground music

A couple of weeks ago the background music was changed, at least on my PC version. This music is ridiculously repetitive. And yes, I turned it off, in all 3 worlds I play in. And yes I can listen to lots of other music while playing. I just do not understand how any one can like this truly...
  3. BadWon

Creeps who make us miserable

If someone acts like an idiot, you simply DUMP them....easy peasy.....
  4. BadWon

printable quest list for phoenix event ?

thanks Sweetp butt I see nothing there pertaining to a quest list that be printable.
  5. BadWon

printable quest list for phoenix event ?

The iDavis site does not allow one to copy/ paste its quest list anymore. I like to copy the quest list into windows excel. Any suggestions?
  6. BadWon

Poaching of players should be banned

To some, "The Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence." People will be people.......
  7. BadWon

Sentence Game

W follows Y....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  8. BadWon

The Food Game

Egg drop soup
  9. BadWon

Come and join us !

We be Spamalot *RECRUITING* and we be in Sinya Arda We are a NO DRAMA fellowship full of friendly and helpful folks. Our only requirement is to be ACTIVE and help out your fellow members. Read our overview and if you are a fit, send an app. regards, BadWon Arch Mage
  10. BadWon

game play erratic

For the past week, the game keeps freezing up. example: click on a unit to pick up and the game pauses. This happens in the city, on the map in tourney and spire. I have never had tech issues with this game. Anyone else having issues? Please do not insult me by telling me to "clean my cookies"...
  11. BadWon

Gems of knowledge site

What has happened to this site. This site has been a great help in the past. When I went on it this am to post the needs for the next tourney, I was met with this: "There has been a critical error on this website" Is there another source for tourney info?
  12. BadWon

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

13. BadWon

The Food Game

BACON, BACON, BACON.....................................................................................
  14. BadWon

Next Fellowship Adventure

Canadian Bacon, AKA Back Bacon is rectangular, sort of in shape and tastes more like a ham......