• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Barstool1

1. Separate Knowledge Points Chain Message Envelope

I would like to see two Envelopes. One for messages and one dedicated to Knowledge Point Chains. After many years of playing and loving this game, this is the one thing that bugs me. Does anyone else think that this would be a good idea?
  2. Chapter 16 Embassies

I do wonder why there has not been a Quest list released for this chapter. Or have I just failed to find one?
  3. Chapter 16 Embassies

Thanks, guys, I have had the quests to make Beer and one quest was for the 21-hour beer production. The quest I am on now is to produce 1000 Inspirations in the meditation circle. That will take some time at level three. Well, I sold the Dwarven Embassy and 7 beer houses. I have enough Dwarven...
  4. Chapter 16 Embassies

In the Embassies chapter, I am almost there and do not need to make anymore Devine Propositions as I have the required amount of Dwarven Amendments to complete the last tech tree requiring them. I tried to teleport the Dwarven Embassy last night but this is not allowed. I am hesitant to sell it...
  5. Summer Mermaids Event feedback

Great thank you for the reply. I will keep at it, for now at least.
  6. Summer Mermaids Event feedback

Has anyone finished the 64 coral quests and started again at the beginning of the 30 coral quests. I have been playing the 64 quests for what seems like way to long and I am thinking that the game will just keep throwing 64 coral quests at me. Thanks, and please help.