• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Basilah

1. Wood Elves

This is all great information! Thank you all!
  2. Wood Elves

I need wood ghosts and treant sprouts to get anything new to light up. Yet I need to get all the way over to Forest Fabrication to acquire those items.
  3. Wood Elves

I don't know how you would finish all the ones in the middle first and then do the outside ones. I work on the ones that "light up" and right now I cannot go forward because none are available to me. And how do i use pp's? What are pp's? :) And thank you Darielle. I will look there...
  4. Wood Elves

I don't know if you can tell from this, but it is requiring things I haven't been able to get yet. Forest Fabrication comes after.
  5. Wood Elves

I need to get Treant Sprouts, Wood Ghosts and Wind Chimes. Don't I have to have Forest Fabrication first, which I haven't gotten to yet?
  6. Fellowship Adventures 2022

thank you
  7. Fellowship Adventures 2022

I am a mage with itchy fingers. I need to pull the flag but don't know how. Could someone tell me?
  8. Tournament Flag

How do you pull a tournament flag?
  9. pond of recreation

Thank you Sprite1313. This is where I think the game could help a lot. Simply say load the pond of recreation which can be found in your Cultural tab. How simple but very helpful. Thank you for your help!
  10. pond of recreation

What is the pond of recreation and where do I find it?
  11. Spell Fragments

Interesting idea.
  12. Spell Fragments

Thank you!
  13. Spell Fragments

You lost me there, but thank you for the info!
  14. Spell Fragments

How do you use spell fragments? I have accumulated so many from the Spire but I don't know what they are good for.
  15. Blueprints

I have 7 magic residences I want to upgrade but it says I need blueprints. Where do I get those?