• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Bastich McFragger

1. Bastich McFragger

SILVER WOLVES NEEDS MORE FOR THE PACK

We're the Silver Wolves, we have been around for nearly 4 years and we are trying to take our FS to the next level. We know we can, we just a few more veteran players. Check us out!
  2. Bastich McFragger

Deleting a City - can you?

THANK YOU!
  3. Bastich McFragger

Deleting a City - can you?

I have some older cities I don't play in anymore. I was just wondering if there's a way to permanently delete them?
  4. Bastich McFragger

Silver Wolves needs some pack leaders

Veteran player? Nice person! Can hold your own? Check us out!
  5. Bastich McFragger

Silver Wolves needs players (as sung to Anthrax's I'm the Man)

Now we're the Silver Wolves, and we take no shit - and we don't care for those that miss - the TOURNEYS and the Adventures too - we steal your trophies while you take a.... Fight our battles with conviction, our members sauve and have great diction, we aid those with treasure and lots of KP...
  6. Bastich McFragger

Need 2 experienced players...

Silver Wolves in Felyndral....solid FS with very good people. Serious group, we hold our own. Veteran players looking for other veterans who give a crap.