• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by BBsAmazon

1. BBsAmazon

Seeking donations on my Fely Enar's Embassy

I tried, but no way to donate. Sorry!
  2. BBsAmazon

Feedback Chapter Migration

Not coins, but gems/diamonds!
  3. BBsAmazon

Rowan Moon seeking 2 members

PS, please send an in-game message if interested. Thanks!
  4. BBsAmazon

Rowan Moon seeking 2 members

Hey everyone, For some unknown reason, 2 members bailed without notification - doesn’t really matter, they didn’t play the tourney (or not very much) nor the Spire, so they didn’t really contribute to the FS. So, we are now seeking 2 active members who like to tourney. That said, while this is...
  5. BBsAmazon

One Word Reply Game

Sideways
  6. BBsAmazon

Seeking new FS

Hey folks, thanks for your replies. I believe I have found the FS I’m looking for!
  7. BBsAmazon

Seeking new FS

Hi Everyone, Hey, I seem to have the worst luck with FSs on E world! I’m seeking a FS that’s active. I participate in tourneys, the Spire, KP threads important, trades, the FA, and visits. However, I can’t deal with a high pressure FS. I need an AM who guides the FS and is active. We’re all...
  8. BBsAmazon

Looking for a more active FS

Thanks for all your replies. I have found a FS that seems to fit.
  9. BBsAmazon

Looking for a more active FS

Hi, i am currently AM of a FS on F, but folks seem to be pretty apathetic nowadays despite my best efforts! I don’t understand it because I have a *very* successful FS on K! Anyway, I’m considering disbanding this FS if the player I have in mind doesn’t want the position of AM. I can’t keep...
  10. BBsAmazon

Flaming Grandies looking to merge…

Noobs happily accepted!
  11. BBsAmazon

Flaming Grandies looking to merge…

Hey Folks, Flaming Grandies has just changed hands and we’re looking to grow by merging! Do you have a small FS of 9 or less (or even more) and need more members? Well, we have 16 (possibly more openings) and would love to merge with you! We’re trying to grow the FS and be more active in...
  12. BBsAmazon

Rowan Moon seeking 3 members

Looking for a place to grow your city and have fun? This is the place! We have very little turnover of players and everyone gets along. We have been *mostly* hitting 10 chests every week. There really isn’t a tourney score minimum because everyone does their best! All of our players are valuable...
  13. BBsAmazon

Looking to add active players

Wrong thread…
  14. BBsAmazon

Is ToS worth it?

I only built the ToS on one of my cities once because I had a buildup of relics on that AW. Then, when it was built, I got 10 broken shards which I able to apply to another one of my more valuable AWs, then I deleted it. Haha IMHO, pretty much a useless AW.