• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Bearius23

1. population rip off

Sorry but this is not a great analogy. It would be more accurate if it charged my card full price and then refunded the shipping in a separate transaction. Which, SOMETIMES wouldn't work because occasionally people only had the net amount in their account?
  2. population rip off

Story? From a story point of view, why on earth would some fancy gold mine produce an exact percentage of extra people proportionate to how many are working? The game mechanic has zilch to do with story, unless by story you mean "tooltip". Regardless, it's a clunky mechanic and there are...
  3. population rip off

It should probably be coded differently. Right now it seems the AW benefits don't calculate until after you plop the building down, and I'm guessing it doesn't have to be that way? I had a situation recently where I was tight on population and I teleported a manufactory to inventory and then I...
  4. Feedback Version 1.181

I'm super curious what benchmark or criteria you're using to claim "one of the most successful gaming companies". Personal experience is not analyzable data, but my anecdote is that I had never heard of them until I happened to get a bug in my brain to search for possible fantasy genre...
  5. Feedback Version 1.181

Thanks. I do have some very helpful advanced players in my FS. That's not a problem. But a helpful and insightful FS does not give me more CCs or pet food. And I'm not trying to be snarky, but I can't think of a single aspect of this game that has gotten harder for me from one chapter to the...
  6. changes to the MA offerings

No, that's correct. The idea is you're spending 5k spell fragments either way, so one recipe gives you more CC and the other gives you more vapor.
  7. Feedback Version 1.181

Yep this change was pretty disheartening for me to say the least.
  8. Feedback Version 1.181

<insert cliche "long-time listener first-time caller" tag for my first real post> I'm honestly stunned at these crafting changes, both generally and from a new player perspective. Firstly, the expiring 1x1 "buildings" that you just added to dilute the building crafting slot in the MA? I...