• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Bellerefon

1. Bellerefon

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Yes, lowest piece per Gem is the GP strategy. Anything below 5lvls/gem is a good path strategy. More to @Lelanya input add refreshing. Refresh request as much as possible to get a good offer. Keep 3 or 4 gem ones. You can even get two 3-gem ones simultaneously. Yesterday, i got a 3-gem one with...
  2. Bellerefon

What is the value of a broken shard?

Latest upgrades allowing runes to be donated to own (for 10KP) or fellow AWs (for 15KP) finally made runes and shards a bit more quantifiable. I find it very appealing lately to shift my Ferris Wheel production from KPs to shards, keep an AW lvl 10, 15 or 20 on queue and fill the rune slots by...
  3. Bellerefon

Naturally Amazing

Best building is Tender Tag :) (not that i don't like Garden Stones)
  4. Bellerefon

Combat - browser vs mobile

You can go to manual fight, start and push auto-complete button. Then you can just have the visual of an auto-fight. I find it extremely difficult that the battle engine changes according to device used.
  5. Bellerefon

Spire Boss naming contest discussion

Lol yea. You cannot even google them:) I tried to do it as unique as possible. You're a sweetie always. Thanks.
  6. Bellerefon

Ooops, got too excited:). Thanks.
  7. Bellerefon

Sounds like a writing contest. Although not native speaker, i'll bite :cool: (infamous sucker) Boss 1: Xenomor Boss 2: Anura Canus Boss 3: Aurgelm Hope you enjoy these!
  8. Bellerefon

Twilight phoenix - the first poison pill in Elvenar...

I find it more beneficial on Spire's 2 or 3-round battles where keeping troops alive between rounds might change the battle outcome. Gold run yields at least 33 5-hr boosters, so it is not uncommon for someone to finish all floor 3 in 12 hrs. Ppl are time boosting it all the time anyways. On...
  9. Bellerefon

Fellowship Adventures 2022

@BrinDarby and @samidodamage - Necklaces now require 4 of any tier 1 goods, not 3. - Ghost in a Bottle also requires 4 items, not the previous 3. - Wonder Society now requires 20 not 10. - Druid Staff now requires 2 not 1. - Elvarian Guards require more troops than previously, 4 x your squad...
  10. Bellerefon

Badge Type New Version (current) Version F (previous) Δ Dwarven Brewery 187 187 0 Carpenters Guild 139 156 (17) Farmers Delight 141 162 (21) Blacksmith Guild 321 336 (15) Golden Bracelet 137 159 (22) Diamond Necklace 212 161 51 Elegant Statue 161 182 (21) Witch Hat 205 157 48...
  11. Bellerefon

What an amazing change indeed! How many times i had to run all the waypoints and take notes to see who is missing before pulling the flag.
  12. Bellerefon

Cross trading

Imo, you shouldn't. Free market rules apply eventually (that is before mods interfere). If everyone T3 and down crosses then petty T1, T2 will start to increase their value. Balanced cities and tier to tier trades will always have you covered. As i said before, cross trade is a temp anomaly...
  13. Bellerefon

Cross trading

It has been a great upgrade when cross nerfed from 1:2:4 to 1:1.5:2.25. It made everything more balanced and fair. And besides the great job some guys are doing in analysis (@SoggyShorts , @Iyapo1 ) it will always be a debatable factor. It is a factor based on cost to build, production/tile...
  14. Bellerefon

Optional Squad Size research today ?

I follow exactly the same pattern like @samidodamage Did 2 SS ups last week due to Buried City event. Now my training cycle increased from 9:59 to 10:20. Rest looks unaffected, although i was wishing to get a lower color on some provinces.
  15. Bellerefon

The Buried City

The drop rate of daily rewards is terrible. The event itself is better than previous times.