• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by berlou

1. Shadow Dwellers

I am berlou the Archmage of Shadow Dwellers we are looking for members. If you have a busy life this is the fellowship for you We ask that you visit 1 or 2 times a week More if you want (I play every day and so do some of the others) Fair trades 2 and 3 stars So if you play on more then one...
  2. Of Elves and Men recruiting

I am berlou and I am Mage in the fellowship Of Elves and Men and we would like you to come check us out. We might be small right now but we are very helpful We offer fair trades 2 or 3 stars. We visit daily if possible. We ask that you check the chat , you don't have to chat but you never know...
  3. Newer somewhat active player, seeking a new FS

I am berlou on us server in khelonaar and our fellowship is Of Elves and Men we are small right now but if you read our overview it will let you know what we expect of our members