• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by BizDani

1. BizDani

Fun Fun Fun - The Reborn

The Reborn is a fun easy-going fellowship. Tourney's, Events, Adventures, and super nice folks. Come apply to The Reborn. Its Fun Fun Fun!!!
  2. BizDani

SiteHawk Fellowship is looking for good matches!

SiteHawk Fellowship is an active, though fairly low-key fellowship. We emphasize boosted goods production, overly fair trading, city growth, Elvenar education, and enjoying the game the way you want to. SiteHawk not the most competitive team out there. Fellowship tournament and adventure...
  3. BizDani

SiteHawk is looking for respectful, active, heavy trading members

Not to criticize myself, but this post just reads very starchy... like a potato, or the fabulous stuff they put in the unauthentic Chinese food sauces, or the gel starch in fruit pies. Or the stuff that makes your collars stand at attention. Yup, no doubt about it... Starch. Still you should...
  4. BizDani

SiteHawk is looking for respectful, active, heavy trading members

We are most in need of Gems and Silk. Of course that changes over time. We are looking for anyone who trades frequently and is a very active player looking to grow. Players of any size are welcome. Apply or message the AM with any questions.
  5. BizDani

Marble, Crystal, Elixer

SiteHawk is looking for an active player and trader. Your boosted goods of Marble, Crystal, and Elixer will be in great demand. SiteHawk is an active and fast growing fellowship with a few tenets: Treat each other with respect Make a minimum of 3 NH visits to each fellowship member per week...
  6. BizDani

Dragonwyck Fellowship

fel·low·ship ˈfelōˌSHip/ noun: 1. friendly association, especially with people who share one's interests."they valued fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community" If you are: -- An active player -- With a GREAT attitude -- Excited about playing Elvenar! -- And want to be part of...
  7. BizDani

SiteHawk Fellowship

fel·low·ship ˈfelōˌSHip/ noun: 1. friendly association, especially with people who share one's interests."they valued fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community" If you are: -- An active player -- With a GREAT attitude -- Excited about playing Elvenar! -- And want to be part...
  8. BizDani

Reverse Portals and New Races

I don't think the game would have to be rebuilt at all. This would be an expansion and a different direction than the game has gone before, but I don't think anything existing has to change. Certainly not a small idea. Its an entire baseline of development and then build a chapter on top of...
  9. BizDani

SiteHawk fellowship is recruiting - OH YES WE ARE!!!! :O)

I am the Archmage of SiteHawk Fellowship. A young, No-Drama, HIGHLY-active, friendly fellowship. I am looking to fill between 6-10 of varying sized players. We are well balanced in goods, so we welcome anyone who meets the following criteria. If you are: -- An active player -- With a GREAT...
  10. BizDani

Dragonwyck Fellowship is recruiting - OH YES WE ARE!!! :O)

I was recently made the Archmage of Dragonwyck Fellowship. A No-Drama, HIGHLY-active, friendly fellowship. I am looking to fill several positions of varying sized players. If you are: -- An active player -- With a GREAT attitude -- Excited about playing Elvenar! -- And want to be part of...
  11. BizDani

Voucher

What about rather than gifting purchased diamonds to another player - how about purchasing a voucher number that can only be applied once. You buy the number which represents 1100 diamonds for instance. The voucher number is sent to the player's email. Then this number could be applied to any...
  12. BizDani

Battle stratgey Enhancements

Two enhancements to the existing battle process. 1. I would like to deploy my troops once I survey the battlefield terrain. Maybe there are some complexities also introduced here if deploying while under attack. Could be fun. 2. In the way we currently battle, one side makes each of their...
  13. BizDani

Reverse Portals and New Races

This is off the top of my head. Just blue-skying a bit. Happy to put more thought into it if anyone finds any of it interesting. These are not quick enhancements to help clean-up the current game. These are major game expansion ideas. Everyone is always fighting for space and functioning in...
  14. BizDani

SiteHawk fellowship is seeking members

So a quick update... Every member of the fellowship is new to the world. We have had several new players join the new fellowship (also new to the world. We are well balanced on boosts now - so what I am looking for are active players. 10 out of the 13 members have delivered NH every day since...
  15. BizDani

Fellowship contributions and making the game good for all?

I have only been a member of fellowships in three worlds (and have stayed with each one), but can tell you none of our fellowships would behave in such a manner. We have had to expel inactive members or members that refused to follow the rules, but NEVER without discussion with the 'offending'...