• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Black watch

1. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

I'm loosing a player.... they are fed up.... :(
  2. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

It's a game killer... Catch-22 and does nothing but counter what a BUILDING game should be. Why does INNO keep doing the opposite of building within this game? And when they do something good, it's only a matter of time before they nerf it in some way that further enhances the negative. I'm...
  3. Has Inno finally lost the plot?

I lost 300,000 culture... gained some population, and checked my AWs... Enar looks to be better... along with Thrones... But now, how can you build when you have virtually no RRs and will run out of Frags after ONE upgrade... You can't build when your culture is in the minus! I have 5 RRs...
  4. Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

I can't access Discord because my computer's too old to upgrade my OS... and I'm not buying another computer when this one is a monster, my server and perfectly useable in every way I need. I'll be shifting over to Linux soon enough, but this forum is perfect for information seekers regarding...
  5. It worked for StarTrek

Can't use Discord without buying a newer computer... Black watch
  6. The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

I usually make Siver very easily in every event. My summonings is full of pieces I'll probably never place, however... I have them... This is the first event I played where I reached IRON.... I was stunned. I did nothing different... I don't go for dailies because I pretty much have all the...
  7. Poaching of players should be banned

I've had three people hacked by outside sources that must have thought it fun to ruin a husband and wife's playing. The third player, I know truly loved the game... Sad... I suddenly have four openings and I'm looking to FS's that might want to merge. I know of two other FS's that are looking...
  8. fellowship chat censorship

Hey now, don't get cocky!
  9. City movement

I miss a few of my old neighbors and the banter etc. But... Yeah, BUT... I'm getting ALL my culture buffed, even the temp boost buildings and my MH is loaded. I'm visiting the wholesaler 2-3 times a day. Yesterday, only four spots were dark within ALL ten pages! I'm trying to visit back as much...
  10. Fellowship Progression Feature

It just gives me a headache...
  11. City movement

I had four FS members in my old neighborhood, now only one in my new one. The trades have been on the low side, usually two-star, but small. Nothing bad there. A pretty decent balance of power is scattered throughout the cities. I'm now neighbors with Muck. That's cool. I see only about 6 cities...
  12. City movement

I just got back from a trip and have been dealing with RL issues. I logged on and boom. Wow, it was a shock to find I had been moved. A lot of people don't like change(s) in their life, I'm fairly well in that camp. This game is one of my havens after a day of work, or especially after a bad...
  13. Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

So I checked the other sets.... they all gave Culture and a product... so I guess this set's "product" is population... so... I guess that's okay, Right? LOL I guess if I wasn't sitting on 30,000 plus population it would be different. I should shut up now... Chapter 16.
  14. Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

I hate the fact that two of the set pieces don't have connection bonuses or productions.... they are only good for pop and cult.... all my other sets make this one look bad... Carnival and Christmas Owls.... I won't even go through the Air Traders or Chess set etc I have packed away to see how...
  15. Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

Thanks Soggy! Really helped... you and Tomato are a godsend.