• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by BreeCe

1. BreeCe

One Last Plea to Save the Forums!!!

Wow ... I hope those in management are listening and seeing this crucial point in the future of this game. Most of your users do not appreciate change in mid stream. Dropping the forum and changing to Discord is a huge change for most because it's not an easy task. I have tried to enter Discord...
  2. BreeCe

Elvenar shop

Please check the accessibility of the shop in elvenar! Can't seem to be able to open it ! Thanks!
  3. BreeCe

Mushroom Farm!

In my humble opinion, the processing times in the Mushroom Farm is far too long. Having to wait over 12 1/2 hours is far too much! Please consider lessening the wait times! Thank you!
  4. BreeCe

Anyone speak a different language?

I'm American, so English is my native language. I studied French and German throughout school and college. I am presently teaching myself Korean, its a beautiful language and quite easy.
  5. BreeCe

upgrading builder's hut.

Getting another builder was one of the first things that I did, it was tremendously helpful!
  6. BreeCe

Hello Hi ... I'm new to the forum.

I've been playing for about 4 months. Why are there ambassadors and mages if they don't greet their newcomers. Can they be removed if they are inactive and who would take that action.