• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by bretonrae

1. bretonrae

How to get ghosts for level 3 in FA?

Leylanya, Spire starts on Monday, right. It is after midnight on Sunday for US. This is a competition, right? My members are upset.
  2. bretonrae

Can anyone help beside support on this isue?
  3. bretonrae

Please explain how the Fellowship members,are supposed to be able to get ghosts to complete the single path in level 3 when the Tournament and the Spire are done?!
  4. bretonrae

How to get spell fragments when a Newbie

Thanks SO much for this!
  5. bretonrae

How to get spell fragments when a Newbie

Hello, having a new member with a 968 ranking points who has finished level one(of course) and joined our Fellowship. How can she BEST earn spell fragments without being able to play the Spire yet please?
  6. bretonrae

Searching for some more long term members

Yay...Ramsey we a joined us some time ago...She is fun!
  7. bretonrae

Ok! Great reminder, Lady D. Ramseyneena...just finish up to where you can join us...I will leave the invitation there for you when you get there. We are a good Fellowship to help new cities grow and we do not have a new city right now in our membership.
  8. bretonrae

It is there...I'll double check but I took a screenshot, tried to attach, but it was too large to fit in the attachment...Also, I will ask whether you need a certain score or not...I'll get back to you Ramseyneena.
  9. bretonrae

Ok...it's there now, Ramseyneena
  10. bretonrae

Hello, thank you for your reply. If you would like to join us, I will send you an invitation at the "requests" link and the open join will be enabled this evening for you. Thank you. Bretónrae, A.M., Mythic Dawn Fellowship
  11. bretonrae

Hello, from Mythic Dawn Fellowship. We are searching for two players to fill our steady ranks as we march through the research levels together. Come join us.
  12. bretonrae

Creeps who make us miserable

Awww..NO one gets ejected from hell though. No, can't send 'em there, but they can choose to go, if they want.
  13. bretonrae

Creeps who make us miserable

That is so funny! But, remember John 3:17