• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Bridgettgreenleaf

1. Arendryll

We are looking for active players to join our friendly well rounded group who enjoy all facets of Elvenar. Contact me! Bridgettgreenleaf --BG
  2. Rebelwood is recriuting!! Arendryll

We play all parts of Elvenar. FA's, Tournaments, Spire and events come join us! Very friendly, not to strict but would like at least 3 visits a week most play daily.
  3. Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!!

My favorite things about the game are the graphics and the people I've gotten to play with.
  4. Discussion Release Notes version 1.39

I believe you stated your reason for changing the Crystal Lighthouse and Bell Spire was to promote visits. Wow, have you blown it big time? The reason people don't make visits is that they are not returned. Maybe you should base the help they are given on return visits, not penalize the people...
  5. KP

no, it's for buying more Kp
  6. No Longer Looking

Hi, I'm Bridgettgreenleaf I think we maybe what you're looking for. Come by, check us out. rebelwood
  7. Steel/Crystal/Elixir Score 6610 3rd City Seeking Active Fellowship

Merrymellen you need an active fellowship than we're the right fit for you. We've got a great group willing to help you build your city while you help us. Many of us have multiple cities so we're not really new. Come join us you won't be disappointed. Please contact me for an invite...
  8. REBELWOOD NOW RECRUITING

Looking for people who are active, we do fair trades, regular visits and the growth of your city is as important as ours. Boosts in crystal,elixir or dust a plus. Contact Bridgettgreenleaf
  9. Looking for fellows

Rebelwood is looking for new recruits boosts in crystal, or dust is a plus. We have a great bunch of helpful active players. Let us help you grow while you help us. All are welcome.