• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Buck1972

1. Buck1972

the Spire

How do I make the Spire give me what I need? Seems it never gives me the Spell Fragments.
  2. Buck1972

I Just Started Sorcerers and Dragons

Anyone know how many buildings I need to add and which ones I need to get missions done? It's very new and theres no hints on how many buildings to add. Thank you.
  3. Buck1972

Im Just Starting the Woodelves Section

Do I need the Orcs from the Armory Breeding Grounds anymore? I know I'll need armory but do I need to collect more Orcs for later use?
  4. Buck1972

Vision Vapor?

I've been wasting all my resources on the chances, and I always get a coin thing or something else. Kinda sucks. From the Spire of Eternity.
  5. Buck1972

Winyandor <It's A Motley Crue> Seeking

Feel free to join if you'd like. I always help when I can.
  6. Buck1972

Vision Vapor?

What is it and how do I get it? I thought I got it before but it was something else.
  7. Buck1972

Handshakes?

What is the difference from the gold handshake and the regular handshake? I know I get coins and supplies, but there must be a reason?
  8. Buck1972

Winyandor <It's A Motley Crue> Seeking

I started this group long ago. Still hoping to find active players. So if you're interested, feel free to join.
  9. Buck1972

VIII Orcs and Goblins

So I made it to Level 8. Will I be needing Ambrosia and Night Essence anymore? Do I delete the buildings like with the Dwarven buildings? I see another Portal coming up.
  10. Buck1972

Spell Fragments

How do I Gain Spell Fragments?
  11. Buck1972

Fairy Portal Site

Thank you all. I must upgrade. I think I got it.
  12. Buck1972

Fairy Portal Site

I have the Day Farm and the Night Farm connected but my goods are not being added. The question mark says it's not connected but everything is. Any ideas what's going on with this?