• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Buttrflwr

1. Buttrflwr

Feedback Ancient Wonders Levels Overview on Browser

It has been stated somewhere that increased AW numbers and levels also increase the difficulty of spire and tourney encounters. Is that only certain AW, or any AW? And what is that percentage. I would like to know without extensive difficult math (I am an English and Science major, NOT a math...
  2. Buttrflwr

Elvenstats?

Does anyone have any idea if we will be able to import our cities into earchitect from estats again? I know 2 diff people do them (or I think I know that) lol I am lost without it, and especially with a new chapter coming up. I NEED my EA! Having withdrawals here...
  3. Buttrflwr

Barracks with boosted brown bear, not applying boosted number

Lol, Thanks Helya. I was about to put a ticket in. My military buildings say I am building X number, but am only collecting a portion of that number.
  4. Buttrflwr

Closed | Archived Streaming error

YAY, I'm in. :D
  5. Buttrflwr

Closed | Archived Streaming error

This has been happening for several weeks for me. Now I can't get in at all. On any US server. Beta is fine for me as well.
  6. Buttrflwr

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

WOOT WOOT, sometimes begging does work. And no, I do NOT feel diminished by it! LOL Thank you @InnoGames for listening to us this time! ;) Now, if I can just get that spell in my crafter between FA end and conversion end....
  7. Buttrflwr

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Seriously, I truly do not understand Inno at times. They give us bears, fire phoenixes, etc etc to craft in the MA, but then give no way to EVOLVE them. A lvl 1 anything is pretty much useless. When they finally DO give us a way to evolve those lovely 2019 phoenixes that were crafted, they take...
  8. Buttrflwr

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I truly do not understand Inno at times. They give us bears, fire phoenixes, etc etc to craft in the MA, but then give no way to EVOLVE them. A lvl 1 anything is pretty much useless. When they finally DO give us a way to evolve those lovely 2019 phoenixes that were crafted, they take away the...
  9. Buttrflwr

RR spells devalued??

It was fairly recently. And yes, MA lvl does determine the discrepancy in 30 to 40. I just find it odd that something I spent bp to make is suddenly majorly nerfed with NO notice or even mention. 30 to 40 sf is ridiculous compared to what it cost to craft, or even gain. Typical Inno.
  10. Buttrflwr

RR spells devalued??

Anyone? :(
  11. Buttrflwr

RR spells devalued??

I noticed that my Royal Restoration spells now only give back THIRTY spell fragments, instead of the 200+ they used to give back. Is this a bug, or intentional nerfing?
  12. Buttrflwr

Tournament results not visible

Same here, both on Live and Beta
  13. Buttrflwr

Spire of Eternity feedback

Guys, Inno goes by stats. If you don't like the spire in it's current ratio of Cost vs Reward, THEN STOP PLAYING IT. They won't change it if stats continue to show that peeps are playing it, thereby saying they are OK WITH THE COSTS. Just like if someone cooks you something you hate, and you...
  14. Buttrflwr

Hi!

Do you like to tourney? Do you like the camaraderie of FA participation? Are you ACTIVE? If you can answer YES to all of these, then LoD (Legion of Doughnuts) may be looking for you. We are seeking active players to fill the void in our box left by two of our family members who have had to leave...