• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Cayesavegan

1. Cayesavegan

Searching for companions to travel in our TARDIS

Still have a few spots
  2. Cayesavegan

Searching for companions to travel in our TARDIS

We currently have 3 open spots and a couple inactives. We hit 9+ tournament chests now. We hit above Bronze level spire prizes but we're growing there too. Perks are Level 12. Looking for players with a 100K minimum score who are willing to grow their city and contribute to weekly tournament...
  3. Cayesavegan

Correct lack of sentient trades

On Winyandor it's all 0 and 1 star trades too. It takes forever to get enough platinum to get through Elementals. I just made it out to see it's pretty much the same in Amuni. Elvenora seems to control all the trades. It's ridiculous. I never trade with them.
  4. Cayesavegan

Traveling together in the TARDIS

ElvenStats recommends 113037 score and marble, crystal, gems boosts
  5. Cayesavegan

Reset Kp prices

That's just silly mate :p You don't get refunded diamonds because you've already bought an expansion before it was on special. Hopefully you're kidding
  6. Cayesavegan

Reset Kp prices

<3 My nickname is Rainbow Brite
  7. Cayesavegan

Reset Kp prices

That's amazing! I'm moving pretty slowly but I'm in amuni (I think is the name). Just unlocked my 2nd sentient boost
  8. Cayesavegan

Reset Kp prices

That would definitely be helpful!
  9. Cayesavegan

Reset Kp prices

Same here but it probably could come in handy if you're just a few short in research.
  10. Cayesavegan

Reset Kp prices

Bit annoying that all the events have 'buy x KP' quests but the prices continue to go up rather than reset. It would be nice if they reset like the trader. It gets pretty expensive after playing for years
  11. Cayesavegan

Traveling together in the TARDIS

TARDIS Travelers is still looking for marble, crystal, and gems players if anyone needs a fellowship. We're pretty chill. KP exchange threads, decent tournament (6 chests) and spire participation (1st high halls), fair trades, chatty, daily neighbor help. We currently have 12 active players; so...
  12. Cayesavegan

New members gone inactive

Bump! Still looking for active players who want to play tournament, spire, trade, and grow their city.
  13. Cayesavegan

Looking for active, low level fellowship

TARDIS Travelers welcomes lower level players who are willing to grow and be involved. We currently have 12 members with 2-3 who aren't helping with tournament, spire, or growth. Our rank is 230something. We're pretty chill and would love to have new members. TARDIS Travelers AM: Cayesavegan...
  14. Cayesavegan

We're still looking for marble and gems players if anyone needs a fellowship. We're pretty chill. KP exchange threads, decent tournament and spire participation, fair trades, occasional chatter. We have a few inactives but will cut as new members join.
  15. Cayesavegan

Bummer. We got a group of new members just for them to go inactive in the last couple weeks. Lost 2 active new ones probably due to the lack of participation. Currently hitting Bronze in Spire and 6-7 chests in the tournament. We'd love some players who will stick around. We really need some...