• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by CHANDY

1. CHANDY

Chapter 17 - Traders of Unur - Discussion

Not only did I not enjoy it I quit it. This has become a painful experience that I can no longer afford. I come on 1-2x per week to polish fellowship and see whats happening. Question, how many new players, compared to those like me leaving?
  2. CHANDY

Update v1.123 discussion thread

Have yall figured out the fact that elvenar is not the enjoyment it was? That it has become work? No wonder we are losing so many people.
  3. CHANDY

players leaving

I just spent 1 thousand diamonds to get through the spire, Rediculous. Seems to me inno has gone from an interesting build your city to a diamond grabbing machine. This is my last time in the spire, high cost of players and diamonds are bad enough but the payoff is stupid. whoever took over the...
  4. CHANDY

players leaving

I've been playing this game five years now and must say the reason my people are leaving is not the trade situation or the need to change things constantly to make room for the next arrival civilization. The spire is too costly and the tournament payoff is dumb but that's not the problem either...
  5. CHANDY

next column is 24000 shrimp so theres no weeping, just the fact the numbers are ridiculous. This isn't complaining minmax, it's pointing out a need to rethink the procedure of gaming
  6. CHANDY

I'm in chapter 17, 6 weeks now, I find it laborious to say the least. The bldgs take up a tremendous amount of space insuring less bldgs to produce needed goods while the goods count is far to low to make any sense. As of right now I'm at the 4th branch and need 6000 shrimp to advance, I can...
  7. CHANDY

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

Well Sarge, truth is truth
  8. CHANDY

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

This has been a barrel of laughs. 2 1/2 pages with 1 cat as payoff. Way too many fights for relics and little payoff. Another diasappointment from the designers of elvenar. Really? this is so confusing most of my fellowship has given up already. Can't blame them this is a serious let down, again.
  9. CHANDY

Spire of Eternity feedback

Yup, 3 different subjects in one comment. Not my best post. Sorry
  10. CHANDY

sorry for the confusion, of course I was speaking of the tourney. Still, it does make sense to take ee out of tourney
  11. CHANDY

correct
  12. CHANDY

How about dumping the vision vapor to one chest? take out the enscrollment endowment you enjoy putting in the tourneys we no longer need? add more 5 hr time reductions and feed bags in their place. I have had to pay to change the timer in the magic academy trying to get something I can use. Hey...
  13. CHANDY

Autumn Zodiac: Daily Exclusive prize insufficient, unworthy

My comment on this quest? Long YAWN!
  14. CHANDY

Better Prizes are needed to excite the populace especially me. Have plenty of spell fragments so how about more opportunities for 2 and 5 hr wins. Throw in an opportunity to win a Fire Phoenix and feed. Spire is costly but fun. These suggestions and more like it would make it more so.