• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Cheap Nag

1. Cheap Nag

Players Leaving?

I'm a long time player and I'm stepping away this weekend. I'm not willing to fork over the dough that will be necessary.
  2. Cheap Nag

Feedback Tournament of Magic

I used to use events as a way to get lots of KP, but it's clear now that Royal Restorations and Spell Fragments are much more valuable. Anyone know which daily prize buildings will be the best to disenchant for those?
  3. Cheap Nag

Why has my ranking dropped by 25%?

It's nothing you did. Inno changed the rules, pulling the rug out from under a lot of people. Our world's former #1 is now #6 and 1.6M points behind the new one. Rude.
  4. Cheap Nag

World Map One-touch neighborly help

Just for some perspective, Inno did a big upgrade of the neighborly help process by adding the button in the fellowship and notification windows a few years back. We used to have to actually visit a city and select a building to provide help for. It was a real drag trying to find someone's...
  5. Cheap Nag

How fast can you do the spire?

7 minutes for me. I had a big bunch of boosts for my archers and a few DAs, just arrowed my way to the top.
  6. Cheap Nag

Constant "server error" messages

Happening on Khelonaar too!
  7. Cheap Nag

Merchant notifications should disappear after viewing

My notifications list is getting clogged with posts that my merchant successfully traded. I love that they are there, lets me know I can use my merchant again. However, I use my notification list to visit neighbors that aren't in my fellowship. If I don't see them there, I'm not going to hunt...
  8. Cheap Nag

Closed | Archived Did not get neighborly help bonus awards

Today it worked fine.
  9. Cheap Nag

Closed | Archived Did not get neighborly help bonus awards

Game version: v1.112.3-(260d400) (2020-09-03 09:25) Game world: Khelonaar Browser + version: Chrome Version 85.0.4183.83 Flash Player version: Version: 32.0.0.414 Operating System: Win 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Cheap nag Humans or Elves: elves Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5...
  10. Cheap Nag

Endless excavation and needles of the tempest

Bumping this for another look. In the age of Magic Workshops, is the EE worth it? Mine's at level 11 and if I replace it with a MW I have in inventory, I can match the supply production in four 3-hour builds. Plus, the MW has 16k more score points. The EE provides relics with scouting, but I...
  11. Cheap Nag

Upcoming tournament type?

Thanks. I know there's a pattern, but I'm not willing to write it down somewhere or memorize it. :)
  12. Cheap Nag

Upcoming tournament type?

Where can one find out what type of tournament is coming up next? I used to go to the World page and hover over the gray-out tournament button, but that's not working any more. Thank you!
  13. Cheap Nag

Are chap. 15 guest race buildings necessary?

Has anyone tried moving down the research tree in chapter 15 with only portal profit spells? I had been saving them waiting for this chapter to start. I've got about 2000% saved up. I'm finding the main thing slowing me up is collecting enough sentient goods for each research point, not so...
  14. Cheap Nag

Winter Magic Event Feedback

Research a technology or scout a province?!!! It takes 5 days to do the latter and in chapter 15 it's taking me weeks to get the resources I need to do research. Thanks for killing the event for me...
  15. Cheap Nag

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Personally, I think the changes to the events like random quests and level requirements for buildings achieved exactly what Inno wanted. People like me, who built lots of small manufactories/workshops and used the guides available on Gamers Gems to have quest items ready to harvest have been...