• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Chrizty

1. Chrizty

Tournament Changes

Both lol I've always built my city to be tourney strong, I have all the military's Aws that I can get so far being in chapt 10, all leveled to only 13 so far,, I have 7 armory's was my goal to have 10 but idk now,, So if I booted out a AW like the TOS would that really help in the tourneys??
  2. Chrizty

Tournament Changes

I use to do 25x5 and now I'm struggling to do 20x5. I love the new format but Im really struggling with it, I use troops only and cant seem to keep up with them, I dont understand it all yet, but if it has to do with AWs should I boot some out? should I downgrade my city to upgrade my tourney...
  3. Chrizty

The 'rona & boredom

I am staying home as well. also a crafty hermit by nature so Im not going crazy ;-) My 2 oldest kids are still working, scares me, So I made them mask's and now making everyone masks. its keeping me busy doing something I like to do anyhow. before masks I got some home made Christmas gifts...
  4. Chrizty

Wishing Wells

Guilty as charged! :p I have like 10 in my inventory and quite few from past chapters. just don't have the room to put them all out, My thoughts on the no wishing wells was cause they are still pushing the Spire, with the genie and the diamond prizes,, however KarlD makes a lot of sense as...
  5. Chrizty

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

In 2019 I picked the fire phoenix and evolved it to 10 with 3 artifacts left over,,, When I started playing the spire I put out the storm phoenix evolved to level 3. With this event its now evolved to 7, and I still have one old artifact to go in the quest line, and 2 new artifacts in...
  6. Chrizty

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

The one thing I LOVE about this event is being able to get the old artifacts! I pretty much gave up hope on ever getting them again. so I will be playing hard at it just for the old artifacts ;-) The one downfall is the daily prizes. as they are all buildings. that for me will be future...
  7. Chrizty

Elvarian Carnival discussion

my issue with that is they cant be rare or special if they don't exist . Once the event and following FA are over there gone, if they don't offer artifacts in events then there not even rare, and the buildings are not very special when they can not be fully upgraded, or least half, there are...
  8. Chrizty

Now that would be a prize worth going for! ;-)
  9. Chrizty

love the fact its not another "random" quest line ;-) and even if it was Id still be playing cause I like the little things in life, such as 8h & 2h time reducers haha ;-)
  10. Chrizty

Wildcard Artifacts During Events

Love this idea ;-)
  11. Chrizty

Can't collect coin from residence without a page reload

I get this alot. often if I move the building and put it back I can collect,,, not sure if its Innos end or mine,,, my PCs old & my internet sucks lol
  12. Chrizty

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

also I think photobucket.com is still free you just pay for "unlimited" storage . but for start you get a lot of storage for not having unlimited ,, I have not used it in a while, but I liked it. I have a lot of pics on it and never had to pay for more storage
  13. Chrizty

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

So sorry for your loss Druindar
  14. Chrizty

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

I dont care for the Spire, tried it in one of my dead worlds and didnt like it, I turn enchantments from the tourneys into fragments, and can craft CCs non stop with the relics I get from tourneys, Now the winter event Ill do ;-) dont care about the grand prize, Ill hope for the time reducers...
  15. Chrizty

Fellowship

If you mean specific as in you know the name of the FS you want to be in yes,, when your ingame click on your score under your pic... you will get 3-4 tabs to click on. [players][ Fellowship][tourney] [Adventure]-----I say 3-4 caues tourney is not always there.. Click on the FS tab and search...