• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by CiraKelley

1. CiraKelley

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

From the German Community Manager. It's really negative over there usually between the players and the mods... but interesting to see that they are now considering possibly keeping a couple of forums open. It would be nice if there were the same communications given to all of the managers of...
  2. CiraKelley

It worked for StarTrek

CiraKelley
  3. CiraKelley

There aren't any US server threads on Discord at the moment. Only a US bug reporting sub-thread. There are EN threads and a general live chat for everyone but nothing for the U.S.. P.S. to add that the EN only has 3 game servers where the US has 8...so if the intent was to share server...
  4. CiraKelley

@-Solaris- Will US sub channels be added? Will sub channels be added for certain topics, such as tournaments, spire of eternity, events, etc. be added to Discord? At the moment, there are not enough game related topic channels available on Elvenar Discord. It's too vague and confusing as it is...
  5. CiraKelley

I think I was hacked

Yeah, could be so. There was never any obvious attempts to try and steal any financial info (not that I ever used any credit card info through FB or saved any info through INNO either, so they wasted their time there, if so, lol)...it was the weirdest thing!...and really awful that I lost two...
  6. CiraKelley

I think I was hacked

Back in 2017, I was hacked somehow through the Facebook log-in feature. My 2 year old towns were deactivated (deleted). Support and I had a lot of back and forth about it trying to figure how it had happened, and in the end, there was really nothing they or I could do about it. :confused...