• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Cleo7311

1. Cleo7311

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Spell frags also come from disenchanting spells or summonings. If it is a useless Event building - then disenchant for 2000 frags - same for it's boost spells. For all culture buildings - you now have a choice - disenchant for frags or build and then sell - selling culture buildings now give...
  2. Cleo7311

"...everybody look. what's going down?"

One tiny fly in the ointment - tournament will drop hard for those without a high level Time Warp.....
  3. Cleo7311

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

At present Discord login is broken using Firefox. On Chrome I could login, but then important controls are invisible unless I switch to full screen mode. No idea if I can login a second time.
  4. Cleo7311

Discord closed?

Discord problem is - Access via Firefox is broken. On Chrome I could login, but even there some screens have important boxes invisible unless I switch to full screen mode.
  5. Cleo7311

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Since Discord currently refuses my logins, ticket expired, password invalid, I have accessed it only once. It appears that Discord is designed for the real-time battle gamers, that demand 24/7 access to survive attacks - essentially a fancy version of Skype. Why bother?
  6. Cleo7311

Discord closed?

Discord has me blocked - the invite has either expired and or it refuses to accept my password from the initial confusing login last month - or else it thinks my account name is already taken - never the same response twice.
  7. Cleo7311

Floral Awakening

I find no simple quest list this time. The link to the italian site jumps to the regular wiki, only one link shows quests but not in a plain copyable form.
  8. Cleo7311

Tournament ending early

If the timer is correct, tournament start will be back to normal tomorrow on Arendyll....
  9. Cleo7311

Tournament ending early

Key questions - will tournaments return to the normal timing? Has Inno been hacked?
  10. Cleo7311

Closed | Archived Spire display glitch

This week I noticed that the Spire progress meter does not always match the current point count. At one point we were one point short of the next level, but the meter was showing barely past the completed level. It remained until I exited and returned to the game. At least one other FS member...
  11. Cleo7311

Different screen icons

Her AM is inactive. no active officers left. We were stuck at the leave stage. What has been confusing us both is that on browser the fellowship symbol is (maybe) always the shield. On mobile it changes - when no FS it shows the shield, but in a FS it appears as whatever banner that FS has...
  12. Cleo7311

Different screen icons

Does anyone know how many different screen layouts there are? That is different icons, tabs, etc. I know that the Fellowship shield on my Firefox becomes a banner with leaves surrounding a circular object on Android. Do Android screens look the same as Apples? How about different browsers...
  13. Cleo7311

New round of Fellowship Adventures

Had to use both my refreshes in one city to get do-able weekly quests - probably slower but I can still finish them before Wednesday.
  14. Cleo7311

New round of Fellowship Adventures

Questions about Seasons vs Adventure conflicts: 1. if we ignore any 15 or 60m daily quests during the Adventure, how many can be dropped and still get the final prize? Or, will the 15 & 60 minute Seasons quests be turned off during Adventure? 2. Break off our blacksmith productions to do short...
  15. Cleo7311

Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

Vote tally in 3 fellowships + 1 -- 8 no, 0 use the Cauldron.