• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by cleverphox

1. cleverphox

Scouting

Details: In a certain Chapter (maybe 16-Embassies) have research train another scout so that 2 scouts could be exploring simultaneously or providing a speed return for the 1st scout. Instead of waiting 5 days (or 7 in my case) for a scout to get back from his vacation (What the heck are they...
  2. cleverphox

Event Building Rewards

I don't believe this to be much of an issue. Generally speaking, if there is a demand for the goods and the player gets the trades then good for them. I do think, however, that and expiry date on the trade would be cool. That way they can be picky without gouging, and they'd have to compete with...
  3. cleverphox

[Archived 4/2020] News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

So, since I haven't moved in relation to others on the map means that my City is the Center of the World :)
  4. cleverphox

Spire of Eternity feedback

Using your Teleport Spells Wisely Various chapters will require different products in more abundance than others (orcs for one, mana another, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5 and T6 goods and of course we don't want to forget the chapter that needed seeds like crazy). This is how you should use the Teleport...
  5. cleverphox

Event Quest calibration

I'm at 101 hours :(
  6. cleverphox

Event Quest calibration

I am in the same predicament.As you may or may not have surmised, I am stuck as well, I have a full city and I am at the end of my tech tree. The city suits me well, until the expiring buildings go away. A) I don't want to lose the current expiring buildings and B) I still want to take part in...
  7. cleverphox

When Art Fails to Intersect Life - An Exercise in Nitpickery

No path that's easy to traverse ever gives me a wow factor. I see it as, what is difficult is worth it because it makes you better :)
  8. cleverphox

New Guest Race: The Luminescent

Being a darken city could bring out the creatures of the night (owls, bats, raccoons). I see lots of potential with this one :)
  9. cleverphox

Night time lighting toggle

This would force us to build lamp posts here and there.
  10. cleverphox

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Guest Race Ideas ----------------------- Roman Gods Undead / Vampires Treefolk / Woses Angels / Devils Gargoyles / StoneLife Insects / Wisps
  11. cleverphox

Seeking New Fellowship

We currently have an opening for a member who has boosts in 2 of the following goods: Marble, Planks, Crystal, Silk, Magic Dust and Gems. Our fellowship has an active core of leaders and would love for you to join us. We actively participate in Trades, Tournaments, Quests, Adventures and have an...
  12. cleverphox

Fellowship

We currently have an opening for a member who has boosts in 2 of the following goods: Marble, Planks, Crystal, Silk, Magic Dust and Gems. Our fellowship has an active core of leaders and would love for you to join us. We actively participate in Trades, Tournaments, Quests, Adventures and have an...
  13. cleverphox

A community based building!

I personally feel a 2x2 would be more fair for both races as it doesn't lean one way or another. And as a suggestion for community based building, might I suggest a flea market that would sell or trade various odd goods such as enchantments, instants and summonings. Or if you really want to get...
  14. cleverphox

New Player SisterKate Looking for Fellowship

SisterKate, Which Server are you on? I play mostly on Arendyll but I didn't spot you in there.
  15. cleverphox

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

11 little Indian boys looking for a game :(