• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Concho Star

1. Poaching of players should be banned

He did at first, but he hasn't messaged me or anyone else in my fs that I know of since I told him nobody was interested in joining his fs.
  2. Poaching of players should be banned

I recently had a mage from another fs approach several members of one of my fellowships and attempt to poach them. One of my members sent me the email and it was very deceptive, making promises of rewards that are not guaranteed, such as getting 125 diamonds every week from the spire. He...
  3. Relaxed, But Active

KOG (Knighs of Good) is looking for a few new members. We have a relaxed atmosphere, but are active. We are not a 10 chest per week fs, but do get 10 chests on a schedule, every 5 or 6 weeks, plus additional 10 chests with perks when we get close enough. We also participate in the FAs, doing...
  4. 2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

I'm pretty sure what is causing all the discussion, confusion, etc. is that the quest list in Gems has it listed as complete 8 tournament encounters and does not include the part about regular encounters. The list from beta has the quest as complete 8 encounters or tournament encounters.
  5. KOG (Knights of Good) Recruiting new members

Knights of Good is looking for new active members that want to participate in the tournies and FAs. We have begun doing 10 chest runs every 8 weeks and may possibly increase the frequency if we get more active members participating. We finish the FAs and are looking to increase participation...
  6. Knights of Good Seeking Members

Knights of Good is looking for active members. We currently have 3 openings. We will be attempting our first 10 chest run in the Gems Tourney. We participate in the FA and complete all 3 stages and are looking to become more competetive. We have several experienced players and are more than...
  7. Harmony looking for active members

Harmony is an active fs looking for more members that are active and team oriented. We do well in tournaments and FAs, but we can do even better with additional active members. We have some very experienced members that will be more than happy to help out new players in learning the game...
  8. Halloween Event

Until this year, the Halloween events were mini events (which seem to now be a thing of the past). The first ones were 14 days and in 2018 and 19, they were 10 days. The main prizes were either 1 or 2 buildings, none of which were set builidings or evolving buildings.
  9. Isle of Forgotten Mages is Restructuring and Looking For Active Members

We are no longer looking for new members. We are in the process of merging with another fs.
  10. Isle of Forgotten Mages is Restructuring and Looking For Active Members

Isle of Forgotten Mages has undergone quite a few membership losses from members moving to 10 chest fellowships and some members that just stopped playing. We are in the process of restructuring and looking for active members that like to participate in tournies (but not necessarily going for...
  11. Mystic Knights has 2 openings

Looking for experienced, strong players to join a fairly competetive fs. Mystic Knights achieves 10 chests in the tournies every 6 to 8 weeks, as decided by the fs. We are also very competetive in the FAs and usually finish in the top 10 and have been in at least the top 20 since the fs was...
  12. log in usa

That's what I noticed. Everything was working fine in all worlds until the event ended.
  13. log in usa

I checked with Microsoft Edge and it's the same for me there, can get into H,C, and F and no others.
  14. log in usa

I have a city in Felyndral that I don't play and checked it and can login there. So for me, I can get in F, C, and H but none of the others.
  15. log in usa

I still can't get into Winyandor, so it looks like login ability is different for everyone.