• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Count Rupert

1. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

I think we need to rethink the leveling of wonders. It used to be automatic that once we placed a wonder we would work at maxing it out. Now with most of the benefit frontloaded (75% of the total benefit is reached at level 16), maybe it shouldn't be so automatic that every wonder we place be...
  2. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

That's a little harsh. Doesn't take a bad player to have circumstances occur during a season that cause you to miss a day here and there. Besides there is more than it's fed benefit to it. It's seed and Unurium production seems to place it as one of the best buildings in the game.
  3. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Production is selectable. You don't want KPs, then don't make them.
  4. Answered Elvenarin Zero

So no one is mislead reading the OP, it's the trading center that produces Elvenarin Zero, not the large collector ships. Large collector ships produce Antique Artifacts.
  5. Why has my ranking dropped by 25%?

It may have been nothing to do with your city. Your rank is is based on your ranking points compared to other players in your world. The recent update saw a "balancing" of most of the ancient worlds which could have affected your ranking points compared those closest to you in rank.
  6. Troop Decay?

Yes. Since 894 is reflecting the numbers of squadrons available, increasing the squadron size can impact the number you squadrons see.
  7. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

October 24th through November 10th
  8. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I've seen it on iDavis for at least the last 4-5 days. Use Whispers of the Soul as event introduced and look at the whole set.
  9. How can I upgrade Mama Jules

They could be offering a sorcery with each of the three artifacts.
  10. Valentine Floats Stats, shall I remove it from my city??

Not sure what you're looking at. Elven Architect matches your numbers for a chapter 16 Valentine Float. The only numbers higher are the culture and coins and those are being modified. You can click on the culture and coin icons to see how they're being modified.
  11. Neighbourly Help (NH) chests??

You still get help chests. It's just at one time you had to hunt for them in the cities of those you were giving neighborly help. Now its been automated. Every time you give neighborly help you have a random chance of triggering a chest. When you trigger one you should be getting a popup...
  12. Discussion- A Gateway into the Past

And they're good ones. 25% and better.
  13. Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

If Inno is serious about this, shouldn't they be providing How-Tos for content providers to move their content over to Discord? That means having some sort of structure. That should have been in place before they initiated the move. As it is, it's a couple of channels with 50+ conversations...
  14. Too Much KP Purchase

Depends on where you are in the game and what your goals are. That account you're talking about only pays interest if you keep the storage under 10. Fine if you have plenty of places to spend KPs to keep under that limit. But if you want to stockpile KPs to run blitzes through new chapter tech...
  15. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

It's been corrected to October 15th.