• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

crackie's latest activity

• crackie
    crackie replied to the thread Manufacturers.
    I don't advocate comparing numbers with other players. Your availability to play differs, as well as personal in-game goals and needs...
  • crackie
    crackie reacted to SuNaya Dark's post in the thread City Animations of Buildings with Like Like.
    THANK YOU !!! That actually helped! Once I get "The Beast" up and running, it won't be a problem. But for now - on the "old" Lenovo -...
  • crackie
    crackie reacted to Lady Dastardly's post in the thread Rearrange city with Like Like.
    City tetris is my favorite part! It's not unusual for my city to get a complete redesign between chapters, and I sometimes even do a...
  • crackie
    Yeah but the time it takes your wonders to get upgraded to the level of space spacing is not the same as plonking that fresh wonder down...
  • crackie
    crackie replied to the thread Rearrange city.
    I know and some people think this part is “fun”! I build my city for optimal laziness versus efficiency of tile usage. I want to move...
  • crackie
    crackie replied to the thread I love my Pets but.
    After who knows how many more events with how many new buildings they’ve introduced, I have found that I don’t really feed anything new...
  • crackie
    crackie reacted to Ashrem's post in the thread I love my Pets but with Like Like.
    I'm pretty sure that people asking for more free stuff in the game are not the primary customers. And the numbers I've seen online in...
  • crackie
    crackie reacted to The Fairy's post in the thread Build times on training facilities? with Like Like.
    @Ashrem there is a calculator on elvenarchitects: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/calculators/training/ Edited: Oops, after reading your...
  • crackie
    crackie reacted to Kataphractos's post in the thread Helya shares her snack hoard with Like Like.
    Hello Helya! Heard you were heading out, so I came to offer my condolences and/or congratulations, as appropriate. Hopefully our next CM...
  • crackie
    crackie reacted to Myne's post in the thread My Elf Game Art with Like Like.
    I am not really sure of the combo of wasabi peas and cheese doodles though
  • crackie
    crackie reacted to Mmommm's post in the thread My Elf Game Art with Like Like.
    Love it… NUTrition, indeed!:)
  • crackie
    crackie reacted to The Fairy's post in the thread NetZero outside of fellowships with Like Like.
    I would be interested in that (or wonder society) for some of my cities!
  • crackie
    crackie replied to the thread My Elf Game Art.
    From the same food lab that brought you Bud Sorceress's Nuclear Revenge, I've now made a Queen of Snacks out of snacks for the last week...
  • crackie
    crackie replied to the thread Helya shares her snack hoard.
    The boss said... It's the last week for shenanigans with the Queen of Snacks. No, I'm not trying to be her. I'm getting my...
  • crackie
    crackie reacted to muffy.'s post in the thread Helya shares her snack hoard with Like Like.
    No crackie you can’t have her job … you have a ton of things to do , you just won’t have the time … besides you couldn’t do our stories...