• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by crazy dog lady

1. Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

they haven't been worth it for a few years, now, Inspiration. which is why i don't push my fellowships to participate in the FAs.
  2. Has Inno finally lost the plot?

we got planks relics on khelonaar for the 2nd week in a row. will have to check my cities on other worlds to see if it happened there, too. i thought i was seeing things! :oops:
  3. Inno Forces Cauldron

i have tried the Cauldron on beta and don't like it at all. i am also not using it on any of my worlds, don't want it showing up on my screen or in my magic academy. now i can't further my research unless i unlock it, which i absolutely don't want to do. it's a waste of time, not to mention...
  4. City movement

my trader which was full with good trades before being moved, is now virtually empty. no matter what they say, the devs have blown it, big time.
  5. Name of the Current World

they already tell you what world you're in at the top of the browser screen. 1= arendyll, 2=winyandor, 3=felyndral, 4=khelonaar, 5=elcysandir, 6=sinya arda, 7=ceravyn, and 8=harandar. there's no need to memorize the order of the worlds as they are in the same order every time you log in.
  6. City movement

for the second time in two days one of my cities was moved against my will. i'm really getting sick of this. i don't play on mobile BY CHOICE and actually don't like the mobile app. i don't care how long it takes to do neighbor visits on pc - it's a far better platform than mobile. inno...
  7. City movement

i don't know about anyone else, but none of my cities have the option to either be automatically moved or stay put. it has been completely removed from my account settings. my K city was moved despite the automatic movement button being unchecked. i can't check or uncheck a box that no longer...
  8. No fair play!

unfortunately, Gladiola, the provinces which are hard when you finish a chapter will only drop to Medium when you start the next chapter. :/
  9. #1 Player on Harandar is leaving(for now, or forever)

the only reason i can think of why inno would try to get rid of long-standing, money spending players - and i'm just spitballing here - is maybe they're trying to make room for newer players to join? it makes no sense to me, either, just a guess.
  10. FA Highlighted Paths

honestly, i much prefer the tack the AM in one of my fellowships takes to keep everyone on the right path. that is to change the color of the fellowship banner to match the path we're taking. seems much simpler to me. then when you log in to your city, you can see right off which path to follow.
  11. Social media

i rarely access Facebook and don't have either a Twitter or Instagram account. Elvenar regularly puts out announcements of competitions on FB or Instagram. i am sometimes perturbed that in order to participate in a contest i must have an account on those platforms. holding contests on...
  12. New Active Player looking for...

Puppydogs of the Shire would be happy to have you, Anand. :)
  13. 'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Deborah, now it says you need 2 of your tier 1 boosts for a statue, and 3 of your tier 1 boost for a necklace.
  14. When if next FA?

no, it hasn't been announced yet for live worlds. inno will most likely give only a day's notice, as per usual lately. i'm recommending to my fellowships not to participate in this one. the badge changes are terrible.