• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Crowella

1. Summer Mermaids Event feedback

@Lyleth, I have produce basket of groceries (9 hours) 4 times at 42 currency. It is perhaps not as straightforward as it seemed.
  2. 2 unrelated questions - event buildings with timers and browser messaging

In theory you could battle through those rather than catering. (I wouldn't try because I'm not that handy at fighting, but maybe with some practice it might be possible?)
  3. Pole - New Boosted Goods or No Boosted Goods, this is the question

Combining Catalysts are made with boosted +2. They seem to be trying to encourage crafting, so doing something that would compete for the relics needed to create combining catalysts would seem problematic from that standpoint. I don't have any special insight into their plans though.
  4. What kind of leader are you?

My city is an anarchosyndicalist collective.
  5. Portal Tracks and Granite Mine

Elves are people too! ;)
  6. 2 unrelated questions - event buildings with timers and browser messaging

If you're in chapter 2 or below and just leave the city alone for long enough, it will get deleted. Once you're in chapter 3 it will probably never go away (at least as things are now).
  7. Fellowship Adventures

I am in chapter 4 (on EN3 server) and plan my city around being prepared for events and FA. I have 23 expansions and was able to fit in 11 tier 1 sets and 16 workshops (later modified to 2 tier 1 sets and 27 workshops as our needs changed). In spite of being the smallest member of my fellowship...
  8. Gripe and Bemoan the Horrors of (BAD) Cross-tier (ALWAYS)

@Enevhar Aldarion why do you have a level 27 non-boosted manufactory? Is it because you like the way it looks? Is there a massive shortage of magic dust in your world?
  9. Advancing Residences past Level 7

The research is Superior Residences.
  10. World Friendship Day - Tuesday July 30

Maybe this is to prevent us from deciding not to log on for a week because we're tired out after the FA.
  11. Neighbor Inactivity

I think you can help Main Halls an unlimited number of times now, but the player can only pick up 20 of them. Unless the MH is under construction and you are a browser player. Sigh. But I guess if that's one of my biggest dissatisfactions, I'm a pretty happy camper.
  12. Neighbor Inactivity

I haven't noticed any particular trend. One of my discovered neighbors that I thought was permanently inactive gave me NH a few days ago. I have 4-5 neighbors out of 30 or so discovered who regularly help me and I them. I give NH every day to anyone I think is active, whether they help me or...
  13. Why push the tournament if it's going to crash the Fellowship Adventure?

@qaccy, I was playing on the EN server just as the FA was starting, and in the first 2-3 hours of the FA I got thrown out and received a message that the world was under maintenance 3 times. So there were problems, at least on the EN servers.
  14. Why push the tournament if it's going to crash the Fellowship Adventure?

Tournaments for me on EN run from Tuesday 10 a.m. my time to Saturday noon my time. So that is 4*24 = 96 plus 2 = 98.
  15. Next adventure

I think you might consider going for a combined strategy. All the paths in page 1 are pretty easy, so you could do all for stage 1, then choose the easiest path for stages 2 and 3 and have the best of both worlds -- points and prizes.