• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Crystal Thunder

1. Crystal Thunder

Recruiting Looking for a Stress Free Fellowship?

Band of Weary Travelers is a new, Stress Free fellowship looking for vetran and new players. We ask that players be active to join our happy, helpful fellowship so we can grow. We welcome new cities and are a seriously Stress Free fellowship, active in tournaments and the Spire. If...
  2. Crystal Thunder

It worked for StarTrek

Crystal Thunder
  3. Crystal Thunder

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

I don't have time for discord! I come to the forum to find information I need and it's always here, many thanks to these wonderful players, and a big thank you to Inno for a lot of wasted years and $. I too will quit!
  4. Crystal Thunder

Empty spaces/mine pits

I have 96 empty spaces and get more in-active cities every week. I too, am hoping for that fine solution, perhaps by Christmas? I've been playing for five years and this is really messed up, but we do get all those extra coins.
  5. Crystal Thunder

The Food Game

nectarine
  6. Crystal Thunder

Convent voting HERE ends 11/01 at midnight Eastern

43, 31, 30, 26, 34