• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Dandie2

1. Naturally Amazing

Thank you also for your kind reply :) I have tried 3-hour productions for planks but I do not receive any credit - which is why I am so confused. Appreciate your time anyway tho. Happy Weekend!
  2. Naturally Amazing

Thank you so much for responding. I have tried the 3-hour production for planks but I do not get credit - that is why I am confused. Appreciate your time anyway :)
  3. Naturally Amazing

I am super frustrated with the new quest! I have been playing for years (literally). The quest is " produce basic goods of your choice using the 3 hour option". I have read a lot of this info about sentient goods, etc, but I do not have the correct options. I know it is just a game, but I am...