• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Danella

1. Danella looking for new recuits

I am looking to recruit some new members. We are laid back, team players and no pressure. The only pressure in this fellowship is on me. I want to help others progress in the game. Right now we are only 6 strong.
  2. Canuckistan is looking for You!

No thank you. Am trying to build my own fellowship. But thanks for asking.
  3. Hello I am Danella

Good morning everyone, I am Danella, I started playing in January 2021. I have recently started a new fellowship called "HumbleBeginnings ". My profile pict is that of the Ashen Phoenix. That image pretty much tells my personal story. I rose out of the ashes of what was my life, into the...
  4. New Fellowship looking for fellows in HumbleBeginnings

We are a new fellowship looking for "Team players" that enjoy playing daily, participating in FA's and tournaments and want to have fun.