• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Darielle's latest activity

• Darielle
    Darielle reacted to Lelanya's post in the thread What has changed? with Like Like.
    We have a new quest, Complete a Province, which means do Encounter #8. There are 3 of those this time. 68B has a Negotiate 8 or...
  • Darielle
    Darielle reacted to Fayeanne's post in the thread What has changed? with Like Like.
    Nope! Well, in recent events (who knows with the upcoming updates to the quest list), most of the time quests offer an option for...
  • Darielle
    Darielle reacted to Meadowlark's post in the thread What has changed? with Like Like.
    Thanks @Mykan. My town is 3x3 now in chapter 2, just about to go to chapter 3. I think keeping it this small would be very challenging...
  • Darielle
    Darielle reacted to Mykan's post in the thread What has changed? with Like Like.
    Pretty much this, the formula for tournaments/spire punishes progression (the extent of which varies based on perception). But the...
  • Darielle
    Darielle reacted to Meadowlark's post in the thread What has changed? with Like Like.
    Thank you @MaidenFair , exactly what I needed! The highest chapter I reached was Dwarves I think -- my current city is in chapter 2...
  • Darielle
    Darielle reacted to MaidenFair's post in the thread What has changed? with Like Like.
    Welcome back, and congrats on your degree! I know you said you found the answers, but I just wanted to add/confirm some info. Yes, as...
  • Darielle
    Darielle reacted to Fayeanne's post in the thread What has changed? with Like Like.
    Optional squad size researches should no longer affect battle difficulty, and in fact are now required for the Cauldron (if you bother...
  • Darielle
    Darielle reacted to Lelanya's post in the thread What has changed? with Like Like.
    Well. On Discord, and only on Discord... We have two players who have crowd sourced Squad Size and reconfirmed the calculations done by...
  • Darielle
    Darielle reacted to Lemon Wren's post in the thread What has changed? with Like Like.
    I don't understand how people find Discord useful. It's just a wall to wall visual noise.
  • Darielle
    Found the answer to my questions in the Scrolls of Knowledge, as long as @Minmaxgamer's results are still valid.
  • Darielle
    Well folks do post Announcements over here. Watch the News from Beta, News from Discord threads.
  • Darielle
    I'm struggling to figure out how to make Discord useful. I was hoping someone would take pity on me and give me a summary.
  • Darielle
    I last played around three years ago (got a masters degree in the meantime). I have read here and there about changes to the game, but...
  • Darielle
    Darielle reacted to Enevhar Aldarion's post in the thread What has changed? with Like Like.
    One big thing that has changed is that Innogames has abandoned their own forums and moved everything to Discord. All official info and...
  • Darielle
    Darielle reacted to Meadowlark's post in the thread started a new city with Like Like.
    @Henroo with regard to how many diamonds a completely new player might have soon after starting: I have been playing for 2 days and am...