• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Darth Lothlorien

1. Did the game just crash?

oh, u mean "no help" helya?:rolleyes:
  2. Game Freezing and/or not responding

relax larry; your account is fine; it's a server thing...just look at the 2 other threads going on about this at the same time
  3. Game Freezing and/or not responding

lol...that's just mean dude :cool:
  4. Did the game just crash?

maybe it's just servers with US/NA accounts then? n yeah, the FA ALWAYS causes problems...ALWAYS
  5. Game Freezing and/or not responding

seems like a worldwide server crash...i'm on US, EN, n beta, n they're ALL down
  6. Did the game just crash?

seems like a worldwide server crash...i'm on US, EN, n beta, n they're ALL down
  7. 2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

my apologies @OIM20; i've been WAY too jaded n scarred lately as a result from the devs, so at this point i'm gullible enough to believe anything negative i hear regarding the devs n game development...so unfortunately i was being serious due to my skepticism. but now that i know (and see) he...
  8. 2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

...?? that seems impossible; what about crafting artifacts, moonstone library, n 20% PPs, which all give 20+ VV? we're just gonna get completely n totally screwed outa that now too?
  9. Connection issues

10. Connection issues

WAY TO GO SCOTTY! back up n running! :p
  11. Elvenar down?

LOOK UP (3 posts)
  12. Elvenar down?

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/connection-issues.27946/#post-224289
  13. Can't log in

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/connection-issues.27946/#post-224289
  14. Connection issues

@helya "Of All The Gin Joints In All The Towns In All The World..." well hello stranger :p still getting saddled with trying 2 solve the world's problems, eh? so much for that quest hotfix patch thingy
  15. Ch.11 halflings settlement best layout option

thanks you 2, i appreciate the extra sets of eyes! but i think i just came up w/an even better layout, n even more symmetrical (21x21), so it basically fits in a 4x4 expansion grid...n still has 8 farms n 16 fields (4 of each kind):