• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Debno

1. Earned Savory Food Market as reward in A Gateway into the Past quest?

I earned 20 red gems in the A Gateway into the Past quest. I THINK that it said that I was won the Savory Food Market as a reward. However, there was nowhere on that screen, nor in any building menu or in the Spells Inventory that allowed me to build the Savory Food Market. What did I do wrong...
  2. Gain Spell Fragments

The Dawn of the Phoenix bonus on the left side of my screen asks me to Gain 600 Spell Fragments. How do I gain Spell Fragments?
  3. Lava Egg

Newbie here. I hope that I'm posting this question to the right place.....I'm in Chap 2. I acquired this in the Spells Inventory/Summonings: Lava Egg. It would take up a lot of valuable and limited space if I built it. How would this building help me at this early stage of my character's play...
  4. Hello Hello from the Pacific Northwest

I started playing this game a few days ago, and want to find out how to do it better. Hello and thanks in advance for your help!