• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Deborah M

1. Deborah M

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

OK but I still don't like the sound of being a target :(
  2. Deborah M

Players Leaving?

I have little doubt that there has been an exodus. I have also seen several players take a break and come back. Only time will tell how many have actually quit.
  3. Deborah M

Huh? I still need to fill my AW research with KP. If I hit a time when I need to gather other resources, I will give them away OR just accumulate KP in the hope of a new chapter in the pipeline.
  4. Deborah M

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

I have not been playing much lately so I haven't been checking the forum. That is a combination of unhappy changes to the game and getting ready to move after 21 years in our current home. That being said, the AW changes are definitely confusing to have them change after all these years. I am...
  5. Deborah M

Xmas gift - Winter Deers ( rudolph )

Honestly, what a cheap thing for them to do. That reindeer has been around forever. It is even a common event booby prize in some events. I know I would have a pile of them if I didn’t disenchant a bunch. I’m in utter disbelief how low Inno has become. Just how hard would it have been not to...
  6. Deborah M

Silly me! I did all of the events and, as was encouraged by Timon back then, replaced almost all with the next event buildings. Since there was no storage and Timon claimed there would never be storage, I sold tons of good stuff thinking there would be comparable offerings down the road. That...
  7. Deborah M

@Lelanya Apparently that is not what was said in a Q&A. I guess I missed that. I was surprised to see the entire Festival set in the last sale. It was a pretty big one. I came so close to buying that and just didn’t get back to it in time. Boy am I glad now!! Our cities are all parking now and...
  8. Deborah M

So they go 100% pagan with all the witchcraft and various other things? They already chose one side of this conversation. I’m not saying they have to eliminate all of their pagan stuff. We have had no problem avoiding whatever we didn’t want. I am saying the rest of us should get a chance once...
  9. Deborah M

But any pagan reference they come up with is fine??? Besides, there are a whole lot of not particularly Christian people who have Christmas trees. For that matter, those who don’t want one do not have to get one, let alone put it out in their city. I’ve always done that with as many pagan...
  10. Deborah M

@-Solaris- I am hoping this might be passed on. I have been checking the prizes for this event. So far, I have not seen a Christmas Tree :( They have not had the Christmas tree since back before we had storage. Eventually I and others had to sell it off. I never, ever imagined that years...
  11. Deborah M

changes to ancient wonders

My DA is at L35 and I have 799 cleared provinces. So 36,754 mana per enchantment currently for me. :cool:
  12. Deborah M

changes to ancient wonders

Just because I have a culture building with about 2 1/2 years of EE boost still left on it after chapter 21, even though I used EE on everything until I couldn't stand that much glitter, doesn't mean Dragon Abbey didn't give me enough mana :p :rolleyes:
  13. Deborah M

Ask the Developers

Thank you very much @Lelanya! I will really miss all of your hard work when the Forum goes away :( I used to try to attend all of the question & answer sessions. I had to laugh when I read this response from Timon. Don't get me wrong, I have always respected Timon. The funny thing is that for...
  14. Deborah M

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Helya deserved this one!
  15. Deborah M

I have all of the ones except for the Elf only one. I think you and everybody else is probably missing the birthday one that was so out of scale and cartoon looking that most people just sold them off. Not a chance that was staying in my city. Is there a new silver one coming or the same one?