• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by DeLynn Skye

1. DeLynn Skye

Intimidated?

Apparently this worked the last time (we filled up) but we do have one more spot (again) And we sure could use a Crystals boosted player. We have mages who make LOTS of cookies, and I always have eggnog ready to go. We have plans, but we are relaxed about them. We have fun, but we have a few...
  2. DeLynn Skye

Intimidated?

Or curious? lol. Look this is a cool game, made up of people. Us. Everyone is going to tell you how great their group is. In many cases, the "ranking" will support that classification. Some of these folks have been here for YEARS, and they've got lots of points. Some of them are really nice...
  3. DeLynn Skye

Looking...thread for everyone.

Look, we have an FA starting in less than 2 days. Many checking out this forum section are in the same boat. Things have been crazy, some of us have been busy IRL, activity levels have slipped. But we're LOYAL. We want to stick it out with our friends here in Elvenar--I get it. That's why I'm...
  4. DeLynn Skye

Troop production change should=increased Supplies opps

Since troop production is now spread out amongst all 3 facilities, all of our supplies are being hit much harder/faster. We understand that game developments are designed to max player time/investment--but give us some options/incentives. We need more/higher supply instants in every event (it...
  5. DeLynn Skye

Small FS, will travel? Always struggling to recruit?

Let's collaborate. We have successfully folded with other, smaller FS in the past--and I think we're all happy about the WIN-WINs that have resulted. Let's face it, recruiting in this game is a long-haul effort. Players are always coming and going for a million reasons (cuz, this is a game!)...
  6. DeLynn Skye

Got Crystal--Or just need a change of scenery? NEW High Elves is Recruiting

We have 2 spots at least. And we are fired up. But laid back, lol. We've been higher and we've been lower, but proud to say we're still here and still kicking. Are you looking for something in an FS, but not sure what? We're for you. Are you looking to groom yourself for leadership? Here's your...
  7. DeLynn Skye

Goodfellas recruiting

Just FYI, we would really be a better match for players with a minimum of 100K points, but for fast growers we'll make exceptions!
  8. DeLynn Skye

Goodfellas recruiting

harry, sorry I didn't see this until now (I wasn't kidding about not being on the forum much!).
  9. DeLynn Skye

Elvenstats Working Normally Feb 21 2020 (was unresponsibvle on Feb 18)

I donated to Blake. Hoping all is well and he's not ticked off at us ungrateful wretches. I need to recruit on one world and this stinks.
  10. DeLynn Skye

Goodfellas recruiting

Just FYI, if you're looking for a fellowship that is good, but not maniacal about rank, look no further. We concentrate on the things that LEAD to winning. It's not a secret, but then, not everybody has it figured--we'd love to show you. Contact me in game and I'll answer all your...
  11. DeLynn Skye

Elvarian Carnival discussion

Just thought I'd mention that even if the Grand Prize wasn't inspiring (it isn't for me) it would be nice if the chest prizes were more robust. Supply & coin boosts used to be an assumed bonus and these days I find mine sorely lacking--I'm guessing since we all raved about time boosters (still...
  12. DeLynn Skye

Wildcard Artifacts During Events

I might actually participate in new events if this was offered--GREAT idea!
  13. DeLynn Skye

Goodfellas recruiting

We are a 10 chest, top 10 FA, robust FS looking for ambitious players boosted in Marble/Scrolls/Dust (but not only--if you're good, you're good.) If you are an up and coming player, but unsure of your credentials, don't hesitate to reach out, we're friendly, supportive and understanding of RL...
  14. DeLynn Skye

Looking for a FS playing the upcoming FA

We're good--but as you can imagine, we're always on the lookout for good and highly engaged players. Good to hear!
  15. DeLynn Skye

Rebuilding - The NEW High Elves

**ALERT** if you'd like to get out of being an orphan in a back-sliding FS and want to really PLAY in a Fellowship Adventure, we can make a spot for you! Please send an ingame message to DeLynn Skye before the FA start! Thanks! Del