• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Delyra

1. Add a menu for incomplete provinces on mobile app

On mobile, as my city is expanding, it's harder and harder to traverse around to find all the incomplete provinces. Also lacking is a pinch option. If I could view more of my map at one time, that would help immensely.
  2. Add link to Research from World Map (iOS player)

It would be fantastic to have a link back to Research from the world map, and vice versa. I have to go back then to research, then traverse backwards again to get back to my map when in tournaments or completing several provences all at once. It's annoying when other screens have a lot of options.
  3. Looking for new fellowship

We would be happy to have you! We are laid back and pretty active! You'd fit in great! RedDragons - Recruiting
  4. FELLOWSHIP ADVENTURES

This is very helpful! Thank you so much! I must have joined after it began. Downloaded game mon night. And I need a new fellowship. They were not overly helpful with this, not with trades.
  5. FELLOWSHIP ADVENTURES

I read this, but it still does not make any sense to me. How do I get to the adventure? what do I need to do to participate? What on earth are badges? I literally started playing over the weekend, and I'm stumped with this right now.