• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Desire2c

1. It worked for StarTrek

Desire2c
  2. Recruiting Seeking a member with a ranking score 500,000 or above!

The Golden Badgers fellowship is seeking a member active in tourneys and spire, with a ranking score of 500000 or more. We prefer a member that is boosted in either scrolls or magic dust but will consider any combination since we currently have a balanced resource of goods. We have an entire...
  3. Our Golden Badgers seeking a new teammate

We no longer have an opening at this time.
  4. Our Golden Badgers seeking a new teammate

Our Golden Badgers fellowship is looking for a new active teammate in chapter 15 or higher. We prefer teammates that are active in tourneys, spire and fellowship adventures. Please send a message to any of the Golden Badgers’ mages or archmage if you are interested. Please read our fellowship...
  5. Golden Badgers Seeking a New Member!

The Golden Badgers fellowship is seeking a new experienced member. If interested please message the Archmage, Desire2c. of our FS. We are seeking a teammate that is active in FAs, Tourneys, and Spire having a score of 498647 and up. Preferred boosts: scrolls, magic dust (not required). Thank...
  6. In search of a new Felyndral member

Hi all, We are looking for a new member in Felyndral. A new member would be a good fit if they have a passion for participating in tourneys, spire, events and fellowship adventures. We would prefer that they are in chapter 12 or higher, however we will consider any potential member that shares a...
  7. Price in the Eye of the Markets

Many of you here in the Elvenar community have taken offense to my statement in my post and I don’t understand why. I have and I’m continuing to reflect deeply on this because I see how I have negatively moved the Elvenar community. I have developed a couple of friendships in the Elvenar...
  8. Price in the Eye of the Markets

Price in the Eye of the Markets Current value is not the price that you paid, but rather the price or value that you would receive upon sale or trade. Value is often created on the basis of supply and demand. Although we use ratios and other metrics to help determine value, there are no set or...