• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Devman

1. Devman

How do I sign up for newsletter?

I log on no less than 4 times a day , everyday , for more than a year , and I get the newsletter , so ....
  2. Devman

100 Free Hazelnuts

I opened an Elvenar newsletter today and followed the link for 100 free hazelnuts . :) Does everyone get these emails ? Many in my FS did not receive this offer . :(
  3. Devman

Hard Grafters Recruiting

It has been said that "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" . Consider us flattered ;) The "Hard Grafters" name has been "imitated" , but no worries as you can always recognize us as the #2 ranked fellowship in Elvenar , just behind "Lunatics With Diamonds" :rolleyes: Hard Grafters...
  4. Devman

Hard Grafters Recruiting

Hard Grafters currently have 1 open position and are looking for an active player . Minimum requirements: - 100,000 points or better . - All three tiers of manufacturing up and running . - 5 days per week minimum visiting and playing . - Participation in the weekly tournaments . We are...
  5. Devman

(Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

Just stopping by to give a big shout out to my homie Soggy McSoggsworth .. & Company :D for yet another great event guide .
  6. Devman

[12947] Expansion Numbers not showing

Same here . Had 4 city expansion and 5 province expansions ... now it shows no count :confused:
  7. Devman

Valentines Event Auto Finish ?

Very good , the only one to note the correct answer. :D Shame you couldn't do it without being a pious twit about it . o_O Speaking of which , its Sartre ... not Sarte :rolleyes:
  8. Devman

I rather enjoy the philosophical theories . how about this one ... "How much corn could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck corn?" ... the answer may surprise you . o_O Or my all time favorite ... "Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." As you...
  9. Devman

I was on the last step of the event - 23. Research 1 technology , and the event just completed . Same with FS members who still had several steps left to complete ... Sooo ... what's up with that ?
  10. Devman

OMG OMG OMG

So is anybody actually in favor of this troop purchase thing or .... ? I guess they didn't think the "bonus coin packages" would be a big hit o_O
  11. Devman

visiting etiquete

I didn't read the entire thread, sorry :rolleyes: But I'm going to go ahead and chime in simply because this is the very issue that lit the match that ignited the bomb that blew up half of my last fellowship . 25 member fellowship . 7 members help regularly every day like clockwork and...
  12. Devman

Quest cycling

LOL :eek:
  13. Devman

Quest cycling

Wow, this thread on quest cycling is nowhere near as violent as when I posted on the subject :D Anyone brought up the 'quest declining prompt yet ? :p
  14. Devman

So... when should you join a Fellowship?

Day 1 is not too early . There are many bars out there , some low others high , some have no bar at all . Our new fellowships bar is set very low , or very high if your into limbo . Rule one: get along. Show respect to everyone , no matter how high or low the rank . Everything else will...
  15. Devman

Looking for a fresh start ?

Thank you Sir. That is a most gracious offer , but I must consider the status of several members who, like me are caught up in this most unfortunate event . A coup d'état if you will . Again, your offer is honorable , but due to the circumstances I must respectfully decline . Thank you...