• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Dew Spinner

1. How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

I have a hard time believing that there are a lot of players that don't play tournament at all, not many FS would have them? Is Inno designing AWs for less than 1/10th of 1% of the player base? Even at low level Tournament play you would get as many broken rune shards as Enars gives, without the...
  2. How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

You also, don't get Enars till Woodelves chapter, so it isn't even beneficial to early chapter games.
  3. How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

I'm sorry, but it isn't an epic mana producer if the mana decays before you can use it and the broken rune shards are easily won in Tournament.
  4. How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

Make the Mana be in "instants" form so it can be used on demand instead of just decaying if it can't be used on the same day. Change the broken rune shards, that can easily be won in Tournament to something more valuable for the space and 2 Tournament penalties that a player would take for...
  5. How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

Broken rune shards are easily won in Tournament without causing you 2 Tournament penalties that multiply against all the other penalty factors.
  6. How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

Fixed it! Now [MOD EDIT] removed text
  7. How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

I haven't seen you correcting all the other "erroneous" info on this Forum, I am always willing to correct any info that is wrong in my posts. Do you think it is worth over 22,000 KP, 28 squares of space and 2 Tournament/Spire penalties that are multiplied against all the other penalties for 7...
  8. How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

Except the mana will be wasted on most collections due to decay unless every single time you collect the mana you can actually use it before that game day is over. You are right about the broken rune shards, I will edit the original post. It takes 22,163 KP to get it to level 31 and if your...
  9. How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

Yes, I know, but sometimes you have to go against your better judgement to prove something is a bad idea, as long as it isn't too serious of a matter.
  10. How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

Let me fix that for you...As Enar's only fan I can't understand your lack of support for this idea. I was roped into posting this idea by someone who will remain nameless.
  11. How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

Just as I thought, this has been proposed before and NOTHING was done about it...carry on! LOL
  12. How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

Looking for ideas! The wonders' main function is to provide Mana every time you start a scout, Secondary is to provide a broken rune shard, 1 broken rune shards, That are easily gained in tournament, once a WEEK, I am sure the Devs can do better than that! After spending 22,163 KP you can get 7...
  13. Forum Responses

Of course not, there is a difference between placing it in "your" city and "advising" that it is a good AW. it is not a good AW. There are plenty of Forum threads about best/worst AWs and Enars has never made the best and has always made the worst and if I remember correctly, the #1 spot on the...
  14. Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

I was talking about gutting your inventory of resources.