• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by dikke ikke

1. City vs Game

I go for score, when the tech tree is finished i try to use all available tiles, have enough factories but no too much, upgrade aw to the max (still ongoing) and have a load of armories (that can be replaced by workshops and level 1 marble factories if my fs decides to go all in on a FA)
  2. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

The biggest part of my armories are situated in the lower left corner of my city, i will slowly reduce them to 25 or so to build the settlement and go back to 40 something when I am done with the storyline and the tech tree. It takes a certain effort to be a top 10 player, everybody is free to...
  3. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I have 6 magic workshops, I need supplies to upgrade AWs, to keep my armies at a good level to finish spire and 9000 points in tourney every week and to have 48 armories at level 42, if I have too much I create orcs, and sometimes I use the wholesalet
  4. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I did 19 in 4 months, 20 in 2, i hope 21 will take more time to finish. 10 months waiting for the next level is sooooooooo long
  5. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Search for cavalieri elvenar, it will lead you to an italian site with good info on level 21
  6. Floral Awakening

I use rainbow unicorns and flower cages to the upgrade requests, I have enough of them in my city to last for a loooooooong time
  7. elvenarchitect

Yes you have to do it the hard way, just prepared my city for the coming FA, planned in elvenarchitect what to send to the archive and replace with marble facories, so i had to add 240 marble factories the hard way, took me like 3 hours.
  8. Veterans are leaving the game, why??

I think some veterans are bored, others see that their way of playing is not working anymore and are tired of finding new ways to play. Some see it as a punishment, others see it as a challenge. INNO keeps throwing curve balls to 'fix' problems created and exploited in the past. All veterans...
  9. Elvarian Games discussion

I don't scout all the time (632 provinces at the moment), i just make sure i have between 5 and 7 provinces scouted to use for event quests, my province battles are 'yellow' and i want them back to green or even blue if possible
  10. Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

yes, chapter 18 is a drag, i am also at the 280-cost researches but because i went for the military buildings 1st, i only have the 2 bottom ones left. In total i still have 4 open items in the tech tree
  11. Who Actually Does Guest Race Missions?

i did all missions until now, i try to find a balance between the path i have in mind and the path the missions require, most of the time that works out just fine
  12. Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

The plan for my city should be enough to do all the requests of chapter 18, i don't know how much time it will take to finish the chapter with this layout, i don't have all the settlement buildings unlocked yet so i did not yet made a rough calculation. Normally if you have more settlement...
  13. Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

this is layout i am planning to use
  14. Optimal research for tournaments

i used to have diamond farms on all us servers except for server 3 where my main city is so i never spend any money. I finished chapter 17 in just over 2 months, giving me more as 100 days to put expiring buildings in my city to collect diamonds and kp. I still end in the top 20 of the...
  15. Question

if you enter it thru elvenstats you can load your current city, very usefull