• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DipDude's latest activity

• DipDude replied to the thread Hello Hi.
    Nice to see some experienced people to help me out. I never had this kind of teaching in TW2, I had to learn through trial and error lol.
  • DipDude reacted to OIM20's post in the thread Help Lost Troops with Like Like.
    This might help: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-fighting-guide.4205/. Look under "Military technologies"...
  • DipDude replied to the thread Help Lost Troops.
    Just got the ancient wonders!
  • DipDude replied to the thread Help Lost Troops.
    Ah, my brain! o_O. I dont have the ancient wonders yet so I cant view that as of current.
    I love this forum, so friendly. ;)
  • Hey, I've been recruiting more troops in my barracks because I've lost a lot, but for some reason, I keep losing troops. I dont even use...
  • DipDude replied to the thread Beginners Questions.
    Wowzers, that's quite an essay ;)
    Welcome buddy! I'm new too, maybe we can be new together ;)
  • This is my first event so I am enjoying it, but honestly. I think some of the quests are too challenging to complete. I like to do...
  • DipDude replied to the thread Beginners Questions.
    Thank you for all the responses.
  • DipDude posted the thread 9/11 in The Lounge.
    Hey, can we all appreciate the sacrifice of the firefighters, police officers, and all medical staff for their service on this attack...
  • DipDude replied to the thread Hello Greeting!.
    Aren't we all?
  • DipDude replied to the thread Hello Player Introduction.
    Hope ur not a newbie like me and need a bunch of teachers lol ;).
  • DipDude reacted to Gladiola's post in the thread Hello Everyone! with Like Like.
    Welcome! Elvenar has a bit of a different pace than TW2. One tip is that I recommend against overextending yourself on the map really...
  • DipDude reacted to Dreamyn2's post in the thread Hello Everyone! with Like Like.
    Hello @DipDude welcome! :)