• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by DipDude

1. Hello Hi

Nice to see some experienced people to help me out. I never had this kind of teaching in TW2, I had to learn through trial and error lol.
  2. Lost Troops

Just got the ancient wonders!
  3. Lost Troops

Ah, my brain! o_O. I dont have the ancient wonders yet so I cant view that as of current.
  4. Hello Hi

I love this forum, so friendly. ;)
  5. Lost Troops

Hey, I've been recruiting more troops in my barracks because I've lost a lot, but for some reason, I keep losing troops. I dont even use them anymore since I negotiate costs, but the numbers keep going lower and lower. Not sure what to do. Please help.
  6. Beginners Questions

Wowzers, that's quite an essay ;)
  7. Hello Hi

Welcome buddy! I'm new too, maybe we can be new together ;)
  8. 2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

This is my first event so I am enjoying it, but honestly. I think some of the quests are too challenging to complete. I like to do things my own way, but it often doesnt line up with the quests for keys. Just saying, but I do like it.
  9. Beginners Questions

Thank you for all the responses.
  10. 9/11

Hey, can we all appreciate the sacrifice of the firefighters, police officers, and all medical staff for their service on this attack? My uncle was a firefighter who died in the attack while trying to save lives. I also have a cousin who was in the Pentagon when it got hit, but was on the other...
  11. Hello Greeting!

Aren't we all?
  12. Hello Player Introduction

Hope ur not a newbie like me and need a bunch of teachers lol ;).
  13. Hello Everyone!

For sure.
  14. Hello Everyone!

I have yet to find out ;)
  15. Beginners Questions

Also, what is the max level for main hall and other buildings?