• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by dlaverenz

1. Reconstruction Feature

Hello, I think it would be amazing if there was a "reconstruction tab" like in Forge of Empires. You click on the reconstruction tab that is next to the sell and move tool and then you are able to take everything out of your city and rearrange, the kicker is you have to fit everything back in...
  2. Payment options

I think this is a good idea, not any different than buying an itunes card. :)
  3. Diamond Mine

I sent a suggestion to the support team since I am new at this and they requested I post it here, I had the idea of having them create a "Diamond Mine" that could either be won with one of the mandatory quests or bought with coin and supply. I thought it would be a good idea and very helpful if...
  4. Elvenar mobile

I too would like to know when there will be an app released for North America, I would get to play it more and get farther faster if there were an app as well since I don't always have access to a computer. :)