• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Dominionofgod

1. Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

i prefer to look at it the other way. If a company is making changes just to annoy me, then i guarantee i wont spend a dime on them just on principle alone. But if i see they are putting effort in to make the community happy and the game better, then ill consider it.
  2. Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

'solve 9 tourney/spire/world map encounter' Why change this form 8 to 9?? It used to be another number but from mass feedback it was changed to 8. 8 being a multiple of four which the spire is built on. 8 made infinity more sense and ease of use. And it was well received by the player base...
  3. Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

Spend catalysts instead of gain... i think thats a new(ish) one. I do like that one better actually. Im gonna craft something once what i need shows up any way. So that can be a lot less of a pain then gain 3. Sometimes iv gone the whole spire without getting any form the random chests. Tinlug...
  4. Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

how far we have come.... lol I remember the day where the two of us were were going back and fourth, never agreeing on things. Massively different view points and ideas. Never agreed. - Over the last year or so tho, with a lot of the bs inno has been doing... its slowly brought our views...
  5. Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

The frag reward, which is only from 1 of the 6 buildings, is minimal at best. And takes 28 squares of room to place the set. Thats more then an entire expansion. There little event video tried to make it sound better by suggesting ppl can get three of the sf buildings. Which is a bs thing to...
  6. Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

i did the first few quests, at my first buy kp quest. Not sure if i want to do it. Several of the future quests i dont want to do even more so just not sure i should bother... decisions decisions... iv never not completed an event before.... but this ones continuation and introduction of...
  7. Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

they want feedback? I can sum it all up with a single finger on my hand. 5 guesses which one it is! I am so sick of this crap... 6-7 quests with mandatory buy kp quests. One with a bs 'or' option which ill get to. 2 mandatory solve world map provenience bs 'or' option thats basically a...
  8. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

not even half a day since FA ended and we already got the pop up in game for the next event...
  9. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

Worst... best... such a fine line some times. Prizes where mostly garbage, but they always are. I dont think anyone expects anything decent from a fa. The only thing we do expect, except for the giant headache, is the two artifacts. And we didnt even get that. Only one this time. So not good...
  10. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

as i expected.. i can see some ppl are already effected by the combo of the aw upgrade change plus the kp badges requiring kp donation to aw's. I see a lot of ppl with only one or two aw's that arnt full and the rest of there full ones jsut sitting around because they cant afford to upgrade...
  11. Feedback Blessings of the Phoenix Feedback thread

Did the cost of the royal prize pass used to be 1500 diamonds? Iv never bothered with them but i recall it being 1500, tho i could be wrong. But i noticed about 500 diamonds in rewards form the pass, if you get to the portrait (i didnt on both cities). Now im wondering if they added 500...
  12. Feedback Blessings of the Phoenix Feedback thread

its 2:30 in the morning... waiting on currency to drop around the city edge. Im a single currency short of being able to open the chest which will give me the last feather i need, to get the last artifact that i need... ... ... edit April 2nd 2:45 am.. finally remember that i never collected my...
  13. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

So... phoenix event ends april 2nd at 5am est. And Fa is scheduled to start some time on april 4th... So 1 to maybe 2 days in between. Inno better speed it up! i might have time to sneeze real quick in between events! ><
  14. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

well where the hell is our kirk? Need someone to hack the system and reprogram this game. Only difference is he would probably be met by cheers form the players'
  15. Feedback Blessings of the Phoenix Feedback thread

Honestly, i have not been impressed with this event. It been quite annoying at many intervals. Multiple times i got hit with a 'donate to MA/cauldron' when she was out or right at the start of the week. Meaning i had to waste the cauldron effect or wait it out and lose several days to a week. So...