• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by DrachenHeld

1. Crop Rotation quest - does not count Orcs - which is the quest.

@ajqtrz Thanks!! I have never seen that before. (for my future self- ) I found the + on the description of the quest and there is a progress bar in case you can only deliver a part of the total requested.
  2. Crop Rotation quest - does not count Orcs - which is the quest.

In the Crop Rotation quest, the task is to "Deliver 1000 Orcs". I have done that numerous times via Orc Nest and Armory but the total still stands at 0 of 1000. BTW, somewhere I saw a list of additional information that someone is suggesting that we include. If Inno really want/need it, then...
  3. Missing (disappearing) Orcs

Oh! Orc warriors, which I started making a day or two ago (I lose track of time with the FA going on) use up the general purpose orcs that the Breeding Grounds make. Thanks! And thanks for the tips.
  4. Missing (disappearing) Orcs

For a week or so I have been busy churning out Orcs in the Armory (Breeding Grounds). I am sure that I had several thousand by now (based on the last time I looked). Today I happened to look and the Orcs are at 0 (zero). Seems like a bug to me.