• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Duke00012

1. Duke00012

Come Play With Me ~ Two Words

toy poodle
  2. Duke00012

Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

Thank you!
  3. Duke00012

Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

Does anyone know if one can complete CH.20 without upgrading the Harmony Grove to lvl. 4? The only thing left on the tech tree are the two AWs. Thanks.
  4. Duke00012

The Food Game

so once again I ask: is it not supposed to be ONE word food?? I give up...
  5. Duke00012

The Food Game

and thanks to those who posted after my question for giving an answer...sheesh
  6. Duke00012

The Food Game

@FairyInBellbottoms: obviously, you did not understand my question :confused:
  7. Duke00012

The Food Game

clarification, please: is it not supposed to be one word food item?
  8. Duke00012

The Food Game

meat
  9. Duke00012

Come Play With Me ~ Two Words

room painted
  10. Duke00012

Contests disappeared

Well, okay then. That about sums it up quite nicely. (going down my rabbit hole now)
  11. Duke00012

The Food Game

hake
  12. Duke00012

Province Expansions in Late Chapters

And if you are in a very small Fellowship where after exhausting everything written and watching scores of u-tubes and winding up with the same bad luck equals loss of precious supplies and coin. Oh my!
  13. Duke00012

Contests disappeared

Inno strikes again...if it ain't broke they will break it :cool:; all ya need is to blame it on adding new over-seers and give 'em busy work while not giving the peeps any head's up!
  14. Duke00012

The Food Game

oranges
  15. Duke00012

The Food Game

@FairyInBellbottoms: I did or don't you consider donuts food? lol