• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Earwen1

1. Earwen1

US6.:"Our Place" is welcoming new players.

We offer 2 seats for new players, preferably chapter 10 or lower. We made #36 in the Fellowship adventure! So, don't tell me that small players cannot perform great in the FA. More of our stats here: https://www.elvenstats.com/fellowship/us6/25232 And although it seems like we have missed...
  2. Earwen1

Once again: 2 seats open! -> US6. Our Place And we do play the Fellowship Adventure with the yellow paths and all the triple coloured crossroads. We play without stress or nerves.. just at ease and taking care that all fellows are involved and no one is left behind. So, apply in-game before...
  3. Earwen1

⭐It is your lucky day!⭐ We have 1 seat open. preferably a (starting) player =/< Chapter 10. For description, see earlier posts in this thread. Please apply in-game: US6.
  4. Earwen1

We have 2 seats available in Our Place @ Sinya Arda (us6). Please apply ingame, as I am not reading the forum all the time. In ‘Our Place’ the size of your city does not matter. What matters is your wish to develop, to cooperate with other players, to grow step by step and to have fun playing...
  5. Earwen1

Hello Hello, I am Zanobia. I played this several years ago and the game either has changed a little or I just forgot things. when do I join a team?

In case you're playing on US6, your welcome at "Our Place", a Fellowship with 90% new and 10% experienced players.
  6. Earwen1

Hi all! 2 seats open. If you would like to join before the FA starts, please apply in-game! Our Place @ Sinya Arda (us6)
  7. Earwen1

Hi @KinKelly A seat is going to be available again very soon! Please send me a message in-game, so that I can send you an invitation before the FA starts!!!
  8. Earwen1

The seat is taken. Please, next time send me a message ingame, because I don't read the forum often
  9. Earwen1

A bunch of Chapter 3 - 6 players, rookies. What can they do? Well, they can get 10 chests in the Tournament! And we have 1 seat to offer. "On your own, you can travel fast, together we can travel far."
  10. Earwen1

Once again we have 1 seat open! "On your own, you can travel fast, together we can travel far." Size does not matter. What matters is your wish to grow stronger and to have fun playing. The journey is more important than the destination. We need each other to grow and thrive together...
  11. Earwen1

What is your city name and why?

"Platinum Leaf Outpost" - Platinum Leaf is my FS on the beta-server, dedicated to help other players. I have chosen to start a new city on the US6-server, to help a group of players getting started. And I love to do that.
  12. Earwen1

Make that 2 seats! "On your own, you can travel fast, together we can travel far." Size does not matter. What matters is your wish to grow stronger and to have fun playing. The journey is more important than the destination. We need each other to grow and thrive together. Therefor...
  13. Earwen1

Sunday, let's-move-day! One seat open. If more players apply we prefer the smaller player! Why? check our stats! https://www.elvenstats.com/fellowship/us6/25232 Have a nice weekend!